Friday 31 December 2021

Bodys and Beaches


Stately home in a conifer forest we've been there a long time.
I had a long row of dead bodies on trolleys they were starting to smell we were firing up an old incinerator to cremate them some of the trees had a white fungus or mould on them it was an issue...

I was flying above the forest and zooming back and forth in time to a place where all the trees had been felled at once.

We didn't want to lose the conifers they were all very tall.

I'd looked at other timelines and probability's with farm land and giant oaks.

But the dark conifer forest felt more like ours.
 

Competitive games too a battle/war I was a medic of some kind.
I had a jumper over a tunic the uniform was new and the jumper had left dark blue fluff all-over the white tunic below.

Was like an old fashioned hospital we were in.  I was helping with the waxing of a man.

This was very detailed but utterly odd.

It was like all his flesh was rubber and had been unzipped at the back.

This asleep body had been covered in 2 large clear adhesive sheets that we were using to remove all hair.
We were pealing them off, he was an actor uncle.

I was told we do this next to one of your dead brothers.

 

My dead bro was a dwarf he'd died in battle we were to wax him so we could paint and decorate his body before it would be displayed and burnt.

Words of his clan would be written on his skin.
Nildhog or nifilhog or something...  It was to be written in runes but in the dream it was a language I understood.

Leme check -  Oh yeh Nidhogg is a thing.

Pfffff
Not sure what any of that means.  The pealing thing was similar to what was done to me the night before...  removing a layer of skin.


I'm still confused as to what to dream up for a hub. 

Inka was annoyed at my indecision but I don't feel lucid enough to dream anything up.
A boat had seemed ideal but then to land on that coast it needs to be small like a coble that you can drag onto sand and there are so many rocks.   I'd wanted something bigger with rooms so I could dreamshare and have fire aboard.

I'd decided a cave would be better that I'd tunnel back into some rocks  but I'd lost interest and jumped to Leon's floating island hub for a change of perspective - that's where I'd had the dreams above.

Inka was suggesting to also avoid Malico's space for now. 

Kaylo met us with Leon.

 Oooo I just found on a map where I was the other night... the cliffs do face south!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...