Tuesday 21 December 2021

Puff and Stuff


Grids... Games I was manifesting all-over.
Was with a group of friends and kept having to sleep so it didn't get out of hand.
It was safer for me to dream as what I thought came true....


There was groups and hugs, people I knew years back who were a few years older.

Hugs, teachers police, friends and many kids with special and different needs.

Fabric webs, weaves and reality layers creation of parts.

Inka and Loci came to find me. 
I was so pleased to see them, wanted to go to my dream space I've not seen in ages but they told me 'No, you come with us'

 

We jumped to Inka's hub to co-create but I'm all-over we make a snowman in a hat with Inka's pipe and I'm as formless as the smoke.
They were making a grid..  I wanted to make 'paisley' ?? The pattern.



We go threw a portal and my dream dust is just static... I can't sort anything out.
It's lime green....
Kaylo joined us to as gold, reminded me of copper but they were showing me Inka can use copper but Kaylo weaves the gold.
Oh yeh, he was a dragon... 
I couldn't make my dragon form.  

Was just static

Puff the magic dragon, smoke and whiskers.

Cat's in hats and fabric tunnels like socks!
Weaves and waves a dance of co-creation.
Threading imagination threw loci's logical nodes and points.

 

We layer warp and twist to make 'A mess atm Ren. You're all-over still, come back and breathe'
 

Fishermen's nets of glowing white light.  'You can't even stabilise your body temp yet Ren.  Just come and watch'
My trying to do stuff made different colours but it was messy.
As I jumped back could feel the others showing me colours Malico was helping with white.
I was told 'Learn to dance with creation again'
My dream dust was getting more swirly and colourful and they tell me to relax and let them drive...

Was fun, Flying carpets like the santa dream, brooms and boats oh it was captain hooks boat. Wendy and the crocodile who ate the clock!
Stones, Monsters aliens and ghosts...

A dance of making a ripple that we make.

A magic mirror, mirror and a game for them who play.
What do we see? What do we be? Who is Me?

What is we.

Naughty or nice? Why not both...........

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...