Sunday 5 December 2021

Own Cards



Hop on Pop dr Zuse style dream..
It was fun.
The dreams all fit together, was nice to dream again.

555

A long prison like dream, the last part was we all had to make our own deck of 24 cards.
Then for the last part of the game/puzzle we had to keep re-dealing and experiencing them.

We'd had to put on them things that challenged us.
It was kinda good fun.

Wake and am now with a bunch of amazing artists and potion makers.

Their skills were  superb.

Oh I was also a guy now.  I'd gone to look at my eyes in a mirror as they were sore.

At the time it didn't occur to me it was odd that i was an Asian male.

Just that my eyes were inflamed and sore.

(Recalled this this morning as my eyes were sore from being home with the cats)

My Bro was in that dream too.

The prison beds were metal bunks..... Something about the number 200.
A storm too.

I go bk again into the same dream but it's altered again slightly.  After our 'sentence' we become guides older students to a younger intake.

We have a flying bedroom this time with painted wooden bunks.

Dream hub like.

The new intake are posh kids, boarding school types. 

A female I know is flying and I'm welcoming the new kids.

Zak was with me talking to a Muslim kid that had just arrived and a Pakistani dad was leaving his daughter and lecturing her to behave.

She had an amazing toy blue horse with real furr and a pink horse rug.

It was half as high as she was.

Another friend of ours a rough aggressive female had wandered off, but we needed to get the kids to the destination so they weren't late.

We could catch up with her later.

The space we were in was strange, stars as in the twinkly type were walking round on legs!

Going for a Cup of Coffee on their way home from shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...