Monday 20 December 2021

Fabric Dwellings


My notes are rubbish atm as it's cold so all the cats are sleeping ontop of me.
Long dreams with fabric and friends.

 

The first was a square timber framed building but the walls were fabric like a heavy white canvas.  I'm with Rob
It was stormy and I had large wooden pegs I was crawling around and pegging stuff.

After this I was in a different canvas dwelling this one was multicolours patterned fabrics like sari fabrics. 
The frame now is curved metal it's like being inside an large fabric shell or wizards hat.

The daylight comes threw the walls we have lamps for night and rugs... It's like a cosy spiral tent.

All females are living inside but we have having a party rave with a bunch of guys we know.
We have drugs for later but some have decided to get high in the afternoon before the party kicks off.
I was going to take some MDMA to while we were waiting on the sound systems and DJ's setting up. 

 

There was also an amazing lazy river, stream with a current and large tropical fish.
I was feeding them ripped lettuce leaf's.

My Mother was in the dream too, she was young and going to the party. She was a bit of a drama queen I recall, I was just chilling and waiting for the tunes to start.

Stuff about mercury and Apollo/ Hermes and this was also something we could take or consume.

Last dream was like a wedding party, It seemed linked to me but there was no groom.
Oh I wasn't me either. I was larger and older with blond curled hair and could speak Russian!
I had some small playmobile toys to I was carrying around.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...