Monday 6 December 2021

Directions

202 Main dream space.
The newsagents but I'm outside and the main dream character is Jess Martins old German Shepard dog.
 
To the North out the back is a storm.   Jess runs into it.
I know she's fine but Don & Martin are concerned... Calling her bk and following her.

When she dose come back she's thirsty.

She has my dogs stainless steal water bowl and it's on the side of the road on the yellow lines.

It's between the newsagents and old electrical store.

I'm concerned as there is a red double decker London bus coming East to West up the main street.
It's heading for her head, but the bus swerves and heads to the path by the Co-Op.
The other cars miss it and the dog is fine.

I could see what I was dreaming and how it was linked to me being locked up recently and stuff that happened years back.
Karmic balance stuff.

An right arrow.  Round and round till up or down.
Direction was to the right.

Next up very modern tube station..... Magnetic wormhole stuff.
I was trying to learn fast the maps/stations and timetables.

2 up one down....... This was 2 people keeping space in my main dream area.

They were in the old 'working man's club'

Snoring.......was like gears an internal clock keeping time.

Also an odd grey cat with yellow and red on.  It was called buttercup.

I was watching over a child for someone and the cat was new.
It was friendly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...