Friday 10 December 2021

Mushroom Throne



A dream of a meeting.

It was about a ruling thing.   3 new wana be members needed voted on and then some other stuff.

I think there was around 15 of us on a council of sorts.  I was chatting to a small baby who was there and had a book for a new member 'Penny' again not seen her in dreams for a bit.
Someone had also given me part of a broken clear plastic ruler.

It was old and important I was giving it away with the book.

It had elder errrr wait the Norse runes on these ones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark

I didn't know what they meant, was possibly a name they had been scratched into the plastic ruler with a compass point.

A sticker or image to of a half woman half horse thing.

I was waiting mainly for the vote and to pass this stuff on.


-
Next up at 333

A shack for food.   3 bird piƱatas they are pink and bright blue.
A mushroom throne it's in a old tree trunk, lots of shelf fungus again and many types of mushrooms... No one was on it.

It looked cool.

 

Inka appeared again and gave me something.

It's round like a furry hockey puck.

Reminds me of a bit of toy toast my kids have - white n fluffy and brown round the edges for crust.

I wasn't sure if it was a white board rubber or a fluffy toy toast puck or a make up thingy - or why he gave it to me at 333.

  -

Energy left adrenal to back heart space and right crown area.

A dream of 5 beds with 5 cupboards.

 

The cupboards were dark inside and big enough to climb into the doors off the ground at waist height.
Old books, browned pages.

A closet too, hand made like the cupboards and with old yellowed gloss paint, it had transfer stickers on too.

Had been scratched by cats, the old paint was being removed to repaint it.

 

The space was temperary like a dream hub, the single beds tall and old fashioned with hand made bedspreads.... People preferred to sleep in the cupboards.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...