Tuesday 7 December 2021

Fractal Reality Grading.

Wake 444
Grading a reality.
Was many levels like A way threw the alphabet and each level was fractal with sublevels and we were making sure they were all connected.
Something to appeal to all.

Cooking lots of white rice.

Odd dream with a fish tank, I'd been looking after it.  It was filled with cold water pond plants, had a under gravel natural bac filtration system.
The place was all looked each room.  I was leaving but someone had dismantled my tank n plants.

Another person was unlocking rooms and storage spaces for me to see if any of the bits were still around.
Only one species of plant was left in the tank, I'd found the half dismantled pump too.
The storage space had odd insects.

A massive red n black thing with pincers that ate fabric. 

Some female police too, I knew one of them we were suppose to be fighting but I couldn't be arsed and was just chewing on her fingers.

She was telling me to stop it cause it was annoying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...