Friday 10 December 2021

Food Prep


Making people.

A long  dream of coming home after a party.

Em was with Me.


We got a cab back that I paid for, the 2 drivers didn't speak our language or know our currency and thought we'd given them to much but I was telling them the fair was £40.

The money was the plastic money but everything had nearly worn of apart from the faint numbers £20 on the notes.
We were in a shared house or student digs.

Em and Me decided to go for a 'Sun upper'   Was like a sundowner but for the morning as we could see that dawn was approaching.

We headed to a cocktail bar that must have had a food fight during the night as it was a mess.

I'd wanted something fruity or with mango more like a smoothie and Em ordered some toast.

The menu didn't have anything fruity and I'd woken up before I picked anything else.
 

555
Next dream in Irean's house again.   It's like it was when I was being taken to a war with grey mane.
This time my bro and a friend of his are there.  I'm there too. 
The furnatire is strange foam brown sofa and stools.


It's like the stuff from the 136/white room stuff.
Foam and blocky like Tetris they are moving stacking and building with it.  

It was game like.

I was supposed to be cooking for people.   Chicken burgers I had small patties to cook, but only 6 of them and I needed many more.
The links was a baker's with a big hotplate I'd gone there to cook and order bread rolls.

There was some odd local dynamics, a baker and one of his staff who was also his wife.
I was talking it over with Andrew a guy I've not seen since we were kids.  

We were both older though we are opersit the house he grew up in.

I wanted to buy a swissroll but there was only 2 slices of 2 different ones left.

Last dream was a forest clearing I was with female and adolescent male monkeys.
The males were in the darkness beyond doing something.

I'd got up and was dancing....   Inka appeared first time I've seen him in what feels like bloody ages!

He grabbed my arm as he appeared and told me 'Enough, Bitch' I gave him a hug and he rolled his eyes....  Had to get up though as it was morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...