Wednesday 29 December 2021

Math and Mirrors


First dream was Brighton or the south coast but it was wartime.
Roads filled with odd cars and signposts.


A bird-man but his face was odd was like he was a chick all bald and yellow with a big hungry beak. 
A chicken and a piglet a strange milky bar of chocolate.
An odd metal tractor / trailer contraption the strange bird man was a farmer upset and angry about something.
He looked crazy most people were scared of him.. I didn't find him scary but he was certainly very unusual.
An invitation to the south coast again.

Children were trying to heal something threw play...  Ian was in the way.

A house all dusty and falling down, no maintenance had been done.

Next I was with Inka.

We were wandering around a slave or labour, trade market.
I looked like his slave but I was just still hanging onto last nights chain as my direction and navigation atm is still way off.

Oh yeh. Yday evening too I'd told him I wanted to stay connected and he'd told me to pick a bracer and a side so I'd gone for the silver ivy one on the left.

I was in a mirror version of our kitchen too. 
The sink facing south not north everything flipped around.

A very shiny stainless steal sink. 
In it was white vinegar and I had bicarb I don't recall what I was cleaning.

 

Back with Inka the place we were in had a metal shiny bar - I seemed to be in both spaces at once.

Pirates Pie Rate. 
Also veterinarians more about clean and health. 

But some stuff was quite happy dirty and with it's own biome ... 
Help should be asked for not just given???   Hummm

 

'Bitch your funny'  lol I was dreaming some very, very crazy stuff. 

Pretending to be a pet or slave so I could have a look around.  Was like a cross between star wars and some crazy slave port.

The bird face guy too he was so angry about something, other people messing with his stuff.
He wanted something to do with the kids and this lil milky bar choc that angry dude had been in my main dream space lots of people didn't trust him but I wanted to know more about him before I passed any judgment.

HE did look freaking wyrd but hey I've seen myself as a woodlouse and with a train funnel on the top of my head.  Symbolisms strange!

The kids were not afraid of him and they are often a better judge of intention than someone with their own hang-ups.

 

The next dream was also bonkers was like a hotel or a long term residential unit.
I had a small 70's style room but like a nasty B&B.

We were being locked down locked in.
A sort of pandemic shit... They were going to lock them all in my room!
I was telling them that shit was crazy and no way it could work.
More and more people were being shoved in till it was standing room only.

 

All kinds of folks some could only speak Spanish or Polish then someone started of dropping dry food.

 

Huge catering packs of biscuit brands I'd never herd of pilling them high into the corners
toilet rolls and teabags and the room was tiny so I'd pushed my way out to where the staff were asking them wtf they though they were doing.

Non of them seemed to know and I told them they had been in close contact with us to and we would not be confined to a single room.

Outside someone started dropping of more food this time lots of bloody awful cake.
Was like that Costco stuff with an ingredients list that would reach down a road.

I'd demanded that if I was to stay here even for a few days that someone was to order in fresh fruit and veg that I wasn't living on that sugary packet shit.
The staff seemed confused by me but didn't seem to know what they were doing and I'd made it clear there wasn't space for us all in just my room.

At the same time this dream was on I was in another space as only awareness Inka and Malico were with me and this dream was a fractal segregation was being done at an elemental level, metals and numbers.

Was  being fractioned or something.... I'm not certain I was mainly just watching was like being inside representative math. 

Hummmm
The other Brighton dreams 2017 -
big circus there but to enter you need a vaccine first!!

Oh that was another dream there too with a massive sack of tea bags and the family split.   Hummmm??

So someone going to cuck this seal another fish?  🤣😂🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...