Tuesday 14 December 2021

Fire Bell


Kim... I was at an infant school. Reception year.
The fire bell needed servicing and the fire lists were years out of date.
I seemed to be in charge of chatting with firemen to make sure the schools emergency fire protocols were up to date.

I was trying to make notes but every pen I tried was out of ink or dodgy.

Another dream very real. A wet London street in the dark...  Tower bridge lights reflecting in wet tarmac.

Watching a woman's kitten heal boots walking away from me while getting out of a black cab then walking in the rain too.

Was very real, duno who I was.

-
Last dream Fay was dissecting a bear - it was like Paddington size honey coloured furr and young.
She was removing it's hands and feet but it metal rods running down each forearm.
Someone was looking for a saw that would cut threw this.
She'd dissected the soft tissue making it neat.

She was crying while doing it, I was blinking away tears too as I knew the bear.
I'd been holding it's paw earlier on.
I think I'd been the bear...  Or I duno it was a child & mama bear thing.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...