Sunday 26 December 2021

Metal Lamps and new Plans

 

A school a floating platform too huge trees had been cut down.

Massive old oaks impossibly big stumps.

A guy I didn't know kept hugging me when an app told him to.

It was irritating and I told him to stop.

 

I was moving on, but my story wasn't done.

It was episodic.

The room I had was filled with other peoples stuff.

Was on layer B

The room was filled with lamps...
Many were old metal desk lamps like I've never seen before.
The bulbs long, the bases turquoise metal.

 

Here too a bus that was like a transformer it turned into a ring then turned inside out.

Inka was back too, he was more like himself playful and fun.

We went to his dream space

 

He explained he'd sow me how to add the portals to my new dream space I would make so they could be connected to there.
I would expand on what I'd made already or use portals to connect that to more.
 

Oh... I was trying out spaces and styles I wanted part of it on a floating platform between beach and land.

Hummm like tidal islands I suppose but this would rise and fall with the tide Inka's space is a ruined mono-story,  monastery hub I wanted it close to my main dream space which is very crowded now but may be in a pocket or we would use the portals to connect the areas I'd make up.
I'm not using my dream space atm, last time I was in that area my roundhouse was gone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...