Thursday 9 December 2021

Floating Mini-Brain

 

8th/12th
Main dream space.
I was being tracked in the area of my roundhouse.......... But there was no roundhouse. It was just empty fields.
I was moving in the water inland with someone.

Next up I was in the air over a large farm the house and buildings were different and there was a bunch of streams and bridges.

Dom & Rach, a strange room Dom asleep dream talking about cod pieces !
A leaky sink and a deal on a property that had been a rip off.
It didn't matter as we were just passing threw a layer leaving timings and locations.

-
9th/12th
Odd dream.  Was in a pub with Clair and our daughters.

Another friend of these with a younger Dad arrived and wanted to put a song on for Clair.

She picked blondie heart of glass.
She was short of money for a drink too needed 10P I gave her 2 shiny 5p bits.

Odd dream, toe locks and body locks.  Flow heled waiting to move/start.

Casper the friendly ghost, my bro was there too we were smoking and chatting.

 

Long dream of bracket fngus in trees, tiny detailed flying brains and shells like teeth or pearls of barley.

lots of dust too. 

I'm dreaming lots but my recall and ability to wake now is well off. Can't think to write either.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...