Monday 22 July 2024

SeaSide Resorts

 


First dream is outside stone close.   It's dark and I'm looking up at the block of houses where upstairs windows have been replaced.  They overhand slightly at an angle I duno like meby modern sashes but are floor to ceiling in height.
They looked kinda good.
Then I'm upstairs in the bedroom, again it's quite dark.  I have large shelves and cupboards that are filled with unfamiliar clothes and loads of art n craft stuff.   Abi had visited with her daughter and a second daughter that she dosn't have and I was letting them check threw the craft stuff and take anything they wanted.
I remember having loads of funky colored flowery pants too.

 

An odd alien concentration camp.. Around 20 of them had agreed to stay here and be studied, but our experience of time here left it difficult to communicate with us and they'd become sort of lab rats with numbers. 

They were tall hairless and humanoid with goldish green skin.  
I seemed kind of formless there - just observing the progression of their treatment, their growing upset and attempts to escape.
Some of them were young.   

 

Then an odd house, late afternoon.  I was heading to the beach with Ian's dad & another person.  We drive threw open countryside where bedding was hung out to dry.   Lines of royal blue, red and bright yellow.   I recall thinking it must be guest house change over day, but I thought that odd as in the dream it was a Wednesday.
It looked colourful, fields of horses too. 
The land was low with 2 story buildings with the living spaces upstairs looking out towards the sea.  Farms too, with sheep n cows.

We parked in a seaside town and I'd lagged behind them going into a shop to get a bucket n spade then realising I had no money or phone.

The town was a mix of old n modern, a visitors centre was built in some old castle ruins and an old bridge over a river that headed out into the sea next to a harbor. 

The sun was low and I'd stopped to watch it setting threw the old ruins.   It was odd and magical like a painting. 
Almost abstract.  Next I got stuck on steep metal steps up and over a sand bank. 
I woman was trying to bring 2 young children down and the steps were steep and narrow, hard for there small legs to navigate.   I'd helped her holding one of the kids as she took the older down and came bk for the smallest.
 

I'd been with Malico for these dreams... He'd been sitting at a desk working and I was curled in a comfy chair dream sharing with him as he did other stuff.  We'd arrived there in a modern car after he'd collected me from Inka.  Don't recall much of the journey as I'd gone to sleep laying on the back seat, only vaguely that we parked in a basement or ground level carpark and the room we were in was somewhere above.

Next was an unfamilier version of my main dream space.  The buildings were in a similar place I suppose.
I'd arrived in the day time, the old bank building was filled with older men.   Had an old working mans club vibe, some of them were on the street outside.

I could smell fish n chips and a busker was playing old Oasis songs.

I'd stopped to have a conversation with a talking gull and was being watched by the guys who I'd gone to speak with too, but other people were looking at me like I was odd.

I'd left them and gone to the bottom of James street where I was with a Mum waiting on her daughter finishing a night class.  I was friends with her daughter and we were in our 20's or slightly younger.  
It's the same place there was a cub/scout meeting the other day.  Kind of part outdoors.

We had 3 hrs till the class finished and I'd suggested we go to the pub, we'd been due at some kind of party there later anyway and we could walk bk to meet my friend who was like a mix of Francis n Mel.
The Mum agrees as was keen to meet her friends early.  

The pub venue was posh.. Where the Schooner should be large with a garden with views of the cliffs and sea.
Young people were sitting outside and I'd chatted with them briefly about the old rave film that came out in the 90's.

Back with the older women who were posh, they'd got us gin in them odd big glasses.  More young people were around complaining that they'd not open the dinning room or game areas for use.  My friend arrived bk too and she'd bought us an odd drink that looked more like a desert.   I wasn't sure what to do with it so I'd gone outside to play on a zip wire in the garden instead. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...