Friday 12 July 2024

Transport

 

First dream I was shopping for Shirley. 
The store was old fashioned,  It was more of a harbor dock store.
All the shelves were made of wood and the shop which in my head was M&S but nothing like it was filled with Christmas stuff.
Tree shaped shortbread and amazing Christmas decorations... The were a traditional style made from tin or felt and fabric but the styles and colours were amazing daemon and fantastical creatures, hybrid beings with all colours of skin.

The shop layout was odd too,  old well used smooth wooden ladders up and down to the shelves.
It felt more like a strange store room than a shop store front... Guess it was a combo of both.
At once point I'd leapt over to a restricted area,  I could see the internal brickwork for a stone chimney.. There wasn't much else up there but it gave a great veiw over the store and stock below.

 It was an odd selection of stuff I was getting for her.  I'd bought her some trousers too but had put them on to save carrying them and then spilt something on the leg.  I couldn't seem to find the stuff she wanted instead was just exploring the strange unfamilier produce.

Each time I woke I didn't know who or where I was.

Second dream was sureal too.
Started in a lab, part dental and part optometrist.  
I was watching a woman bend impossibly small glass filaments to augment a young boys specs.
I seemed to have a role there too as was clearing benches and moving stuff between work tables.

Next part I'm observing what was supposed to be a controlled demolition on part of a massive building.
The structure was beautiful.   Massive structure of cream and red brick with huge spires and arches... We were supposed to be enlarging a window in one of the taller spires using an experimental anti gravity cube thing.
It went badly wrong.. The bricks vanishing were they were supposed too but also a much larger area too.

I was seeing it slow mo as the tower folded and then collapsed onto steps below... From the distance we were at we could see people getting crushed, it was a right mess and would take a lot of effort to rebuild again.

I'd left there going to an apartment I'd been given for the night in the same large brick complex, it was in the same town I'd been in earlier..  Familier in style but ultra modern in some aspects and then old fashioned in others.

The apartment was amazing, sort of 1960 kitsch & mid century modern....  light green wall paper and folding table, it all looked new and the style all flowed.
It was heated with odd oil heaters that burnt clear with a large window over the city that was a sprawl of these inter connected red and white brick buildings like the one we'd blown up earlier.

Funky coloured plates were ready in the kitchenet and the prep for a meal for 4 people had been done.  
This was more 70's gammon with fancy pineapple spirals.  I'd decided to invite some friends over so the food didn't go to waste. 
Next part was odd... I'd invited Jo & Jon who'd arrived and were sat at the table, I'd served the melon starter and cocktails when the guy at the head of the table who I didn't recognise started wanking!   Was really odd he'd just appeared there in a dirty string vest and also had a young baby on his lap and a cigarette hanging from his mouth...
We just all sort of started at him thinking wtf!

Oh... There had also been more to this dream, some shoes in a box.--- felt like I was in this space for days.
The shoes were old and fancy in a sparkly box, they had been a gift to a woman from her company for good performance there was an old fashioned hand written card tucked down the side.

-
Last dream was even more sureal... I was young again, meby 12 back in my main dream area with kids my age from school.   We were moving around my Aunties house on Mayfeild were bonkers shit was going on.
We were all waiting on our collection... This was an off world thing, they were having issues connecting with us in the correct time and space.
But we'd been let down a few times all ready. 
Many had back packs of there belongings packed.  We'd been moving all-over the country to oddly familier places, farms and barns with horses and camp sites. 
Inside my Auntys house was a crazy older woman with her own dead body... Well the torso of it both her hands had been removed and her neck severed.   She was quite happily chatting to people in a form that looked identical but with legs and more animated than the dead version layed out on a table. 
My Uncle David was there too, also Zak.. He was asleep in a pile of dogs.  

 

Also Booboo arrived from Yogi Bear!  He was calling himself the inspector and walked into the house and sat in the chair in the back room taking out a pad to make a note of names.

I'd started shifting at this point seeing light structures in glowing balls.   Stuff I've seen before but I'd seen millions of them heading in all directions.. These were just floating each in a ball of it's own.
2 4 sided pyramids point to point encased in the ball.    We all seemed to have one each.. I think it was possibly the transport we were waiting for, the light they were made from was changing huge as they floated closer in my veiw. 

A disembodied voice told me  'When you fall, fall on a banana' 
😆
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...