Wednesday 10 July 2024

Who's Time?

 


First dream I was with Em.

We were supposed to work a shift at a day kennels' during return time.  An unfamiliar bright city, the kennels were on land joining a public park.
Prior to it I'd been hanging around on sunny streets chatting to people, taking bus's and drinking coffee.

2 females ran the business, Lara was there too.   It felt linked to the dream with the merch from last night - I don't recall now how... But the reality felt the same.

At the start of the shift one of the owners had handed me a pile of purple lanyards - these were used by people collecting there pets some how.
I'd never worked this setting before and it was unfamiliar to me and I wasn't sure what was going on.

After dropping some of the lanyards the woman was in my face rude and I'd instantly taken her down.  Apologising for my bluntness but I'd agreed to help out on her shift and if she was going to give me shit I was happy to fuck right off now.

She quickly backed down explaining she was stressed and was wrong to be rude.   She showed me round, in specific an odd collection of parrots her father had bread that were kept in the back area behind a counter. 
They all held a leaf or petal in there beaks, it was a trait they had.   They were white and a blueish green, similar size to an African grey not a breed I'd seen before.
The shift was short but busy, people collecting there animals from the cresh n going on there way and I'd left too, walking to an open market on what was like a rundown estate.
Lots of kids... I'd dropped an old bankcard down onto a path below the platform were the stalls were.   I'd asked an older guy to pass it back up.  He did so reluctantly with a mouthful of abuse.  
Everyone seemed angry there.

I'd also met an Asian friend who wanted to meet me at a church the coming weekend. 
She had unusual eyes...  They would go completely black and flick (possibly flicker rate)  She had special glasses that would recognise when here eyes were going strange and compensate with lenses that bent the light.
She wrote her name down for me, but as it was in mandarin I couldn't read it.
I knew the space we were to meet though.
As we were talking she's also accidentaly stood on and swashed a small snake.. It crushed under her foot like a slug leaving a sticky mess on the paving stones.

Next dream was very cool, long too as I kept going back into it each time I woke.

It started getting picked up by an odd old HGV badly painted bottle green, it was serving as an ambulance & fire truck with a metal ramp also green we could drop at the side on the path.

We could take stretchers up to a door behind the drivers cab leading to a mobile medical area within. 
I was with them for a few shifts as a first responder picking people up and getting them in for treatment.
Again nothing about the world or area was familiar at this point.

It changed when I was dropped in Croft..  I was in a make shift food market just tarps round a metal frame making a dark area inside with a few unidentifiable veg. 
Two young girls in hand sewn dresses were sat on the crushed grass inside. 
They were eating what they were calling semolina but it was just the stalks of the wheat they were soaking in grass till it sprouted and then eating raw.

 


The vibe was odd... Felt like years ago meby the 1950's
The layout of the area was different too, the church had a massive building on top of it....  A huge posh estate encompassing my Nana's house and the spar waters that were a stone bathing pool. 

It was being demolished and anything of value sold on.   I was one of the people overseeing the sale and demolition as I was one of the beneficiaries of the estate and direct family.  
My Mam was in the dream too, aloof and busy, concerning herself with giant works of art that would be sold and the massive gilt frames they were in.
The big manor house she used to work at was linked too.

As I was looking at the art some of it with sold signs or auction lot numbers the ceiling from the floor above started to crumble as a massive claw was ripping old chimneys off with us still inside. 

At this point I split...  One of me looking outside into a futuristic space - a massive fuck knows what.. Lol but it was built for demolition and well out of control.  
Trashing this building but also sliding out into a road of busy traffic that was trying to avoid it, rubble crushing more and more stuff as It was just taking anything out.
I'd followed it for a bit watching stuff trying too avoid it as it destroyed the surrounding area and looking out to were kids were standing hitching on the busy road leading into the countryside beyond the town.

I jumped back to the me that had stayed inside the building.
It had changed now and I'm in a medieval castle.  Only inside that is a series of other massive buildings more renaissance in style...  The inside never gets light and there is green moss covering all the stone.

It felt comfortable but there was so many vibes to the place, stories, crimes from a past long forgotten now.






I'd followed steps down threw narrow dark damp corridors below ground and come to lose stones in a wall....   Shoving them out of the way was a hole threw to a below ground Christian Church (Probably the St Peters that stands on that site)
A service was going on, we couldn't see only hear and the priest wanted us to take Holy Communion with them... I seemed to be with one other person. 
The priest passed us the small communion cups and a purple wafer bread threw the hole I'd made in the wall.
I'd passed him some small silver stud earrings I was holding.   They were covered in loads of sliver marks, he took them in exchange for the communion.


I woke but jumped bk into the same space - this time it's an earlier time again. 
Well of people dressed in suits with hats and flapper style 40's outfits.
I'd appeared in the church still splitting slightly - trying to navigate what I was seeing and why.
In the church was a talk on the Mandela effect and a split... Right from the very start of people noticing. 
It was to do with a red sack and a blue one.   I was of the group that recalled the sack being Red, but this wasn't most peoples recall.  

I was looking back threw time into a talk that had been held in the Church where a woman had been holding the small red velvet sack showing the congregation the small items inside.
To the others I was stood looking at an empty room.
Beside the church now is a stone outdoor pool, the area is still dark and enclosed, a few women have removed there clothes and are swimming calling for me to join them... But I was too interested in what I was experiencing to feel like swimming.
  

I was joined by Inka and a tall black guy with him, felt like a priest they were both in suits with hats and Inka who didn't look like he usually dose but recognisable buy his energy rolled me a cigarette in dark paper and handed it to me already lit.
I was speaking to the priest about the blue and red. 


On another layer I was in the cogs of what was like a giant clock... Some were slipping out of sync and I was jumping threw the gaps.
Between the dreams I was back with Inka in another transport hub between flights.  I think it was our final one, we were at a table having showered.  I was sleeping with my forhead on the table though, almost impossible to wake up.

I'd jumped again into the 1940's era... Again the same space.  A party was finishing and drunk people in fine clothes are leaving in groups or singularly to return to their homes. 
I was sort of shadowing a woman in a tight black frilly dress with a hat and parasol type thing, she was going to use a sort of transport that was like an odd trolley pushed by a guy.   

 
Looked odd, would have been simpler to walk but meby she didn't wana muck her shoes up. 
I'd followed them in the shadows to one of the 3 story houses close by and after she'd gone in the guy called me over to show me numbers written in blue and red pen on the back of the trolley thing he'd used. 

He had an undertaker vibe so possibly Inka again, but he didn't hang around... Just left me and the trolley alone on the dark street.


I know it's linked to this night... But not quite sure how or why. 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/03/requiem.html

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...