Thursday 24 March 2022

Requiem


I was at a fun learning place.  Em came to collect me in a bus, I'd had fun in the place there had been lessons, tricks and funny relationships between me and the staff.  

-


After that I was with Inka in a city.   We'd landed on a sunny street, he was aggressive and wouldn't speak to me.

I think he told me just do as I was asked and no one else would hurt me. 
I didn't really get what he meant until we entered a bar in a small hotel and joined a table of unfamiliar men.
They were all talking Spanish so no idea what they were saying.   Before Inka stood to leave he'd told me mentally he'd arranged for me to dream with them and he'd see me later.

Was a small cheep hotel room, bright as it was daylight.   Blue and white bedlinen.... The dreams I had were strange and disjointed.  I'd called to Inka mental at one point but he was mainly ignoring me he told me it didn't matter what I was seeing.

Chris was in the dream with me... He'd prepared badly for someone a large Asian style meal. 
They were all sitting at a table and I'd climbed over a bench into a kitchen.   A large bowl of a prawn curry or stew had spilt onto the floor and a cockerel was in the kitchen pecking at it.

I'd been wearing only socks which I took off as I didn't want them to smell of fish.

Another dream of suddenly finding myself on an overgrown train track and a large black noisy deasil train appearing in front of me...   This time I wasn't able to get out of the way and get caught between 2 compartments the train was dragging me along.
It wasn't going fast and the train stopped so I could get free.   A guard yelled threw the window that they wouldn't let me on, the station was a mile back I'd complained about the walk he'd told me the next train wouldn't be along for an hr.    I was kinda irritated they wouldn't let me in seen as it had had to stop anyway.

 

Next a very long dream of a funeral.   This was a mix of strangers and Ian and my family.  
The dead person seemed to be Ian's uncle but the widow my Aunty.  We were due an inheritance and because of this we'd not been informed of the death as someone had suspected me of causing it.
The details of this were very vivid the old stone church packed with mourners who clearly didn't like me.
I wasn't even sure if the body was dead or not, a stranger with a cigar was watching me distantly.
He'd whispered to me it was a requiem.... I'd not seen this before it was a type of singing

I was following the guys cigar smoke as he seemed to be the only person there who would tell me what was going on.... Something funny and inappropriate happened to but I can't quite recall what only that the other mourners were appalled and shocked.

The male had died on Oct 3rd but we'd only been informed now as I'd turned up.  Leaving the Church following my smell I found a new thin cigar lit and smoking on the steps.  
I'd picked it up on the way past and was smoking it where I arrived at the graveside.

The grave was dug right next to the church wall I'd looked down onto the casket were the flowers on top were long dead white lilies the green bits dry yellow and withered and the petals fallen.

I'd been surprised at the outpouring of emotion form all the people who were glaring at me for smoking.   I'd not even realised so many people had known this guy as he was a mix of 2 or more people to me, there was also resentment that I was involved with his legacy.

 

In another dream I had a home on a bus.... My belongings were some coloured pencils and a pad and I was in the back at in the seat by the fire escape.

After the dreams the guys slightly wary of me they took me back out onto the street were Inka was waiting. 
He'd apologised mentally for hitting me earlier, I understood we'd been watched and he was after some karmic fallout.  He asked if I wanted to keep playing I did ofc.
 
So we jumped to Ddad's hub.
When I land I'm a kid again only this time I'm in a small version of the blue uniform.  Easily able to read him I could tell he was still aggressive and volatile and I was  up for a scrap
😊
We'd appeared in the canteen type space and he had a lighter in his hand and tried to grab my teddy which had appeared with me...   I already knew his intention so I'd up n legged it jumping over tables. 

 

It quickly turned chaotic with people trying to grab me and then suddenly Ddad was in the mix too yelling at Inka for trying to provoke child me who has the potential to be unexpectedly explosive. 

Inka who was waiting for any excuse to lose his shit kicked of at Ddad telling him to mind his own fucking business and not interfere.  

Using their argument as a distraction I grabbed the teddy that Ddad was now holding n fucked of again this time with both of them 2 after me.  
We'd wound up in a hanger, Inka and Ddad still at eachother mainly arguing about the significance of the teddy
🤔
Then Inka was shouting about timelines and how he'd collapse non optimal ones where ever he wanted.  
Ddad I don't think liked the sound of this... I get the feeling Inka was about to take him hostage in his own hub.    I was up for trouble.... but the alarm went off and woke me up. 

I knew what Inka was getting at too, Leon and him have already demonstrated why I need to not get manipulated into protecting any one.....so I wasn't going to fight just for the Teddy.  
But I'm usually up for flipping shit up and before sleep I'd been bugging Inka to up the game. 

Hummmm I guess that's why I was back in the blue uniform too??  So Inka was free to do what ever he wants.  I know it's Astrology... Pluto is at the start of my time train...........


Sooo 3rd Oct...  When this person died..

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/10/alarming-emotions.html
My dreams that night 3rd Oct was with a dysfunctional family, I was attempting blackmail
🙄


 
Wow Inka...   The convo before I'd crashed out last night.....

It was on the 2nd Oct 2020 we swapped hearts 😮  That's what we are learning to read from eachother atm 🤯



It's around now next year Pluto enters Aquarimouse?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...