Monday 21 March 2022

Sky Ram


Night started with strange abstract stuff.  Moon weaving, checking paths.  Patterns and human behaviour I was dreaming lightly and kept jumping awake.

Inka wanted me to learn his heartrate and he'd decided this would be easier if I just slept as a mouse in his pocket then I could feel it. 

Felt slow to a mouse. 

More abstract dreams like ice-skates on a mirror just lines of light reflecting.  Felt like void art or something.

We'd gone to my roundhouse to were Loci and Kaylo joined us.  I was changing form lots and woke with a massive jump at one point when I'd been dreaming as a dragon and fallen from the sky. 
I must have jumped as I hit the deck.

Long dream about a large farm house that had been split into 2 dwellings.  A family style group I was in had one half and the rest was owned by the farming family that had been there for years.
We didn't see much of them. 
The part of the house we were in was strange.  Large dog kennel creates and an odd boiler/air system that had strange vents and air flows. 

We shared the garden and had access at different times. 
We'd gone out one morning and I was watching the farm move an old red cart and then I'd accidently ended up on the grass were they let their dog shit and fallen over in it! 
I woke myself up giggling
😆

Next a café dream I was a waitress I'd been telling them about my last dream were I'd fallen in shit :P 
I'd taken drinks orders for a couple of tables but the back was a mess and tiny and I couldn't find any clean glasses.  A big brown dog called Bear kept licking my face.


Next a lucid dream, I was a waitress in another café when I realised I had no trousers on.  I kneel down behind a table and the ladies there ask me if I'm ok. 
I tell them yeh, I'm dreaming... They look surprised so I told them.... Mmm  I have a body in my house in bed I told them to wait and I count my fingers for them when I get to 12 they look convinced.  I'd magicked up some clothes in the form of my kids Chewbacca onesie
😛

Not having anything else in mind I decide I might as well keep taking orders.
The café is outside at night and looking up at the sky there is a massive white ram!  Looks like it's made of stars and clouds a guy jumps up and pats it.

Then yells wow did anyone else see that!!  I waved at him over the top and people and yelled that I had.
I was vaguely aware this was prolly something to do with the sun having moved to Aries.
Oh yeh!!  Hahah cool
🤣
 


I'd flown off to take more orders but I'd gone to far and ended up in a different place. 

I was with a group of young guys who were watching me jump and float.
The sky here was dark with a zigzag pattern and their café wasn't open yet.  
I'd told these guys I was dreaming too but they just grinned and me and I woke fast with a warm pushing sensation at my yellow centre.

Inka who I was with told me to stop messing with people or he'd keep waking me up
🙄
As I'd fallen back to sleep I was still lucid and so jumped back to the same guys.  

One of them had commented 'You're persistent'  I'd nodded in agreement and was about to speak when  another one says.   'Now you watch this!' 
I hear a noise there like a low vibration and then as the vibration there gets louder I'm woken by Ian's 6am alarm.   Where Inka tells me 'Told you so' 
 

Inka realising I was just going to stay lucid and stalk people kept tripping me up as I tried to go astral.

As it was annoying me he shoved me into a strange dream instead where I found myself as a young Indian kid.

I'm pretty sure I was in India too as we were all female wearing colourful saris.  I was having my hair brushed, it was long black and slightly wavy and I didn't like sitting still. 
Inka was there too in another form as a family member.  We had a family company with a yellow and blue logo a bit of red on it too... Some kind of building machinery or construction. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...