Monday 7 March 2022

Head Mush and Homer


Ooof Inka... It feels like last week just had sex with the moment and my head!  'That makes now'  So many images... 'That bits your thinking'  👀


Space dogs and fireworks, just to much stuff - I'd attacked a dog.   I'm fighting with you now?  'No Ren, I'm showing you what to remember' 

Fidel Castro?  I duno what that is or what it has to do with anything?  

'Just come here and dream' 
I was in a place were people were in animals?  Friends?  Hu?  'Shhhh' 
 

Eh now that was odd.

I was living in the Simpsons! A cartoon world and Homer was going to kill himself.  He left everyone an identical note on their desktop with lots of links and as we watched it we found ourselves journeying and becoming more real.
The real world was brown and run by a dragon.
They made a new person into Homer.
Every day we all had to line up and one person would be made into gloop and the dragon would inject it!
We all had to watch, it made me want to puke. 

Rest of the time we could make toys and play.   Was way more to the world too so much stuff and I'm very confused!

Back in the same dream and now it's linked with Odyssey (I've dreamed of this before)  It was linking back to Greek stuff.
Inka my head too full  'Yeh, just sleep don't try n process it all'   There was numbers too, were they the numbers of the planets?   I'm dizzy.

 

I keep going back into this same space... So much stuff.  
There is a daily meeting in the middle of the world. 

We come from the north and the south to chat and take a strange train ride.  Sushi is served on the train but someone had already eaten mine.
Oh there was a steep climb to the train too, I'd had to use my arms as I had slippy souls/soles. 


I was being shown a new avatar I could use.  Was like an MMO thing.  Was almost like a blue part seal thing?  Perhaps like a turquoise Selkie but it had a trident too.  A strange mythical looking thing was cool.
I was looking at it's skills and they all had the same Icon the language was dots and squiggles and I didn't know how to read it.
I'd have to learn it threw experience.

Last bit I was in my main dream space with my Dad.... We were looking at buildings going up and down (like scrolling fast back n forth threw history)  He was telling me stories were written in cement.

The tide was high a few meters more than it should be.  A guy with us had a strange white shuttle he used to fish.
I was aware this was the place to try out the new strange avatar.

Feels like reality took a symbolic poop in my head.

'Sorry Ren, Mars and Venus back in Aquarius'   My brain just feels like noodles.. 😵🥴

'I'll stick around and help mouse'  lol thanks I think.  I'm confused.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...