Monday 28 March 2022

Pica?

 

'Think of it as programming Ren' lol!

'We know how far we can go till we break' 

Yeh, but we test that by going over and then getting Loci to find or put us back together again ๐Ÿ˜† 
'Ddad's hub will learn from us Ren' 
What is his hub?  Astrology too? 
'Symbols mouse'  Hummm ๐Ÿค”

'We have a bit of fun here'  Inka...... Our kind of fun can get fucking wyrd!

'Yep, we're extremists.  Come here I promise you'll like it'  Hahaha ffs ๐Ÿคฃ

'You never say no mouse'  Mmm I do say fuck off  'You bite too'

What we up too?  'Come see!' ๐Ÿ˜›

'Curiosity Ren, you can't help yourself'  Yeh ok.... I'm in.


Eh?? 
๐Ÿ˜ฎ  'Yeh mouse, time loops we've already done it!'  WTF mate?!?  'They will get you to hunt me'

But I did! 

'It's how we cheat Ren, we're outside of duality all friends and family'   But!!     'Mmmm'  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

'I'm like you Ren, I love a chase.  We use eachother as a karma dump or bait' 

My energy body...   'Yeh Ren that's Loci, you know he likes to watch this'  Hahaha

I was seeing such crazy stuff recalling everything at once again... Was like the time Inka was screwing me metaphorically as a goat/fish thing!
Loci and Inka were crazy playful. We were all wide awake again.

I was dreaming too.  

 

A hospital dream.
I'd swallowed something and then another something... And another
It was like the old lady who swallowed a fly.... The items were not food.

 

I'd had a blood transfusion and they were trying to work out how to get things I'd eaten back out of me.  ๐Ÿคฃ
The hospital was quite and ultra modern.

Pineapple Pine apple oh  lol that shape... Pineal gland.   I'd kept eating stuff so that I could see! 
I'd put everything inside me more for contrast
๐Ÿค”

'You're and Idiot, Mouse'  lol WTF you showing me now?  'Forgetful Ren?'  I duno how this fits? 

'You will, Come back'   Haha... This feels like a cosmic headfuck!

Oh  Logo's I ate all the logos.....   brands
๐Ÿ˜›
I'd eaten logos from other timelines too that aren't here.
I was seeing a box for red bush tea blue logo I'd not seen it before.
This is a Saturn thing? 
'lol Ren?'  
Why you laugh at me?
  'Come you'll see' 

I'd eaten the logo's  like gods?  'You ate EVERYTHING'  I did??  ๐Ÿคจ


Next dream was like a team puzzle game... Football too.

Then back in another hospital.   This time very busy also modern same as the other one.  All the equipment there was a similar make or brand. 
A young female had taken an overdose and was laying sideways on a bed hooked up to a biochem analysis machine and nurses were working to save her.  I'd had to climb over a downs woman too who was being given a treatment on the floor.  She didn't mind me squeezing past.

I'd been again walking round again on my hands. 

it wasn't just a hospital either there was a pool there and ice rink.  Kids playing a hunting game where one kid was on the run dressed as a fox.

Elysium or something it was our family name?   I'd been walking on my hands and when I stood up something fell out of me!  Looked like the inside of a golfball or elastic spaghetti!

 

The 3 of us had a good handle on Ddad's hub now.   I was in the chair dangling upside down, I realised I'm prolly dreaming as hanged man.  

We are waking the crew up a few at a time so they can eat and orientate with some others and then putting them back to sleep. 
I didn't need to stay asleep anymore and the AI of the hub is starting to automate stuff.

Loci and Inka were going to take me to see Ddad I'd had another dream on the way.

I'd been at a school with my primary school teacher called Miss Grey. 
The class was all adults and I was constantly being moved from group A to B. 
I knew I was being manipulated so I was never with my own group of friends and I was trying to work out her motivation for doing this.
To say it out loud would make me sound paranoid or crazy, I knew I wasn't either. 
I could just see it happening and I was trying to understand the teacher's motivation. 

I didn't think she was unkind but she was trying to conceal it.

I'd wanted a book too... This was odd it was like some 80's pop art. 
We were hanging about in a fabric store.
The only editions available were in a pink metal tin. 
I'd not wanted that as It seemed like it would just be landfill.
By the time I'd found out that was the only edition available currently (That came in the tin) they had sold out.  It was a limited edition pre-sale or something.

When we get to Ddad he'd admitted that he had enjoyed the rest. 
He also showed me he had a copy of the book that had sold out!  This was odd as it was like girly pop art
๐Ÿ˜†  Not what I'd expect him to have a copy off.
Inka and Loci left me with Ddad who'd said I could look at it there.

Oh before this he'd said to me
'I have no idea why Inka puts up with your crap'  I'd told him it was probably cause I put up with Inka's.   He told me 'You actively seek his shit out Ren'  ??  I do ๐Ÿ˜‰

The book made me dream, I'd just put my head on the tin.  
I was standing bare foot on a wet city street. 
Then I became the city, spreading until I'm a planet.

 

My awareness was in the sky looking back onto the landmasses continents and countries?

The land was confused???  Errr I duno cause it doesn't
think like us..  Errr I duno, I'll go back and look.
555
Land/Air/Sea elemental awareness of boundary.

This was in contrast to human concepts of splitting up land and the idea of ownership.

I was to look up the meaning of Gouryella again and remember what it meant. 

Gouryella (Extended Mix)

Ddad was merging in and out of my awareness he was disturbed by my relationship with Inka
๐Ÿ˜†
So I'd reached for Inka mentally to help show it.
We were juggling perceptive concepts.
 

pahe 
- Reco 
R tcxm 
ocde c


This is what made numbers??  I'm seeing it like void points of awareness that we use as loci? 


'Bring Ddad back to us Ren'  kk

Green and Purple triangles like fractal glass shattering. 
I was visualising Ddads confusion and anger, when I'd first merged awareness with him last year it had been same colours but like and inkblot... This had dimension and structure. 
 

Then period pain, that was orange, brown and crunchy like old leaves.
 

--

Soooo

comprising Corsten and Tiรฉsto, who later left. The word itself 
means 'heaven" in the Australian aboriginal language. In 2015, 
his track "Anahera" was chosen as "Tune of the Year" on Armin

 

Oh yeh...  'Find that Night Ren'  Ok...   Here...
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/what-is-bug-doing-in-system-logos.html

Errrrr  I ate the system logo's too
๐Ÿค”

'Other word... Then run'  kk

Hummm part of the Greek Underworld?? Or eh??
 Ruled over by Cronus??.. time?? Hummm

Elysium, othenvise known as the Elysian 
(Ancient Greek: 'Hร…รผ010v TTeรถ[OV, ร‰lVston 
Fields 
pecf,'on) or Elysian Plains, is a conception ot 
the afterlife that developed over time and was 
maintained by some Greek religious and 
philosophical sects and cults. It was initially 
separated trom the Greek undenvorld—tne 
realm ot Hades. Only mortals related to the 
gods and other heroes could be admitted past 
the river Styx. Later, the conception ot who

 

What's that got to do with how a planet thinks??

Is this cause I ate that black cube thing once I'd solved it?  
Is that how I made my Andrea's Hell into something funny? 
'Keep asking Mouse, Will show you more dreams'   Ok, TY ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh that patterns over time!!
That was 2020 when I was on Pattern Recognition!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...