Tuesday 29 March 2022

Human Kibble & Book Fun


First dream was abstract a large tall building filled with military and war gear threw out history. 
Red coats and generals things Jim my dad's friend was walking up and down the isles in bear skin cap and coat.  
As we'd left there we pass a table of bakery products I was with Marie.  We picked some and then went on to an open supermarket.
Tall metal shelves filled with canned goods.  Not brands or styles I'd seen, the tins were shaped different and were mainly soups and stews. 

We were picking a few meals each as they would keep on the road.  


I was at Ddad's hub still with Loci, Inka and now Ddad too.
I was merging in and out of Inka and him with me was funny cause we were doing it physically too becoming an odd mishmash of 2 people. 

Crew are still being woken in cycles and Ddad's mainly just observing us.  He'd asked if he could merge with me and Inka had told him in time yes... That I'd merge with anything once familiar.

The crew were perceiving me and Inka as they were most expecting us to appear most of them confused and just watching us from a distance.
We'd gone into the room were that VR gyro machine is and I'd wanted to go in it as part of Inka but he'd told me 'not yet'  Instead Loci who was mostly with us and sat down on the bench with the metal to dreamshare as 3 awareness together.

313
The dream was fun...   I was being buffeted by elementals.  It's an abandoned town square at dusk.
I'd lost my temper with the wind that was changing direction all the time.  I was trying to keep it at my back.
It was getting stronger so I'd wrapped my legs around a bollard and the wind was blowing me round and round and round.   
I'd shouted at it telling it screw you I'm sticking here.....  then the wind was filled with smoke...  Lol faces all grumpy and flicking all glaring at me and I'd apologised saying OK... Lets keep it friendly!
As I said that the wind blew the dust to the top of the bollard and formed the dust into a bunch of flowers! 
😆  I'd thanked it and apologised again for being confrontational.

Highwire walking... I'd gone too far and I needed people to recall me and summon me back. 

Mixing 2021 with 2019.   (This is something Inka and me were doing by merging)

The next dreams were epic!!  Two long highly lucid dreams.


I'd gained full lucidity on a bus in a city.
I'd been sitting with a girl and her father looking out the window.
The city was incredible a vast transport hub with trains and busses of types I'd never seen.  A weave of tracks roads and futuristic buildings. 
I'd stood up and reached for Inka and told him 'Surprise me!' 
I knew he was amused and I jump so that I'm floating fast down a dark city staircase.. I could see a shadow at the corner and I wondered were I was heading too.

It reminded me of my Lucid slide into hell that started a heatwave
😆


Instead I find myself at what is like a dark dirty underground train depot. 
A cosmopolitan mix of poor looking people. 
I was floating, still lucid and I realised I had some money. 
I'd not be staying so I took out the paper money and handed 3 notes to the closest guy I was standing beside.
The currency wasn't ours the notes were larger and more brightly coloured.
The guy takes one and hands the other 2 back with a nod of thanks.
Next a kid held up his hand and I gave him a smaller note.  2 older females were next one had thanked me as it would help with her rent.
Once the notes were gone I was in a bright white setting.  A woman I knew in white scrubs and clogs said hello.
I was walking now wondering why this was surprising and I'd turned into a store where there was for sale 'Human Pet food!'  Haha
It was a sack of kibble with a crap cartoon drawing of a small girl with pointed teeth
🤣
This made me giggle.   A large wooden counter in the store was filled with caps and I'd picked up a blue one and chucked it to land on the store holders head.  

He looked at me knowingly and told me to watch it!

I'd reached again for Inka and the setting changes to what reminded me of an abandoned big kid playground.  
There are badly made swings and climbing frames made with reclaimed wood, the ground was sand/dirt, sky dark above and tall dark city buildings on each side.
I'd appeared sitting with my back to a wall and I'd asked Inka where are you now. 

I could feel my energy body as a sensation of touch ran across my back by my adrenals... And then a gust of wind blows some dust and makes the swing move.
I'd recalled playing with the air the dream earlier on in the night and so I change my flicker rate to match the air.
The breeze lifts me up into the air and then a gust from one side blows me round the climbing frame were my fingertips lightly brush a group of moths!

This next bit was amazing... It was like I was dancing in the air!  Only I was doing nothing myself only surrendering to the air movement around me.  
The airflow was filled with moths, butterfly's and insects that flow and swirl about me.
As I'd started to descend, I'd put a fingertip lightly on a bit of wood to stop me touching the ground and I was aware of Inka telling me 'No' ...  I was about to see where the air would take me next but Ian coughed waking me up.

Being a bit miffed at waking from a lucid dream I lay still and realised I'd likely WILD again.  I'd tried to reach the same place and while I end up in a second very lucid dream.

I'm standing on an overpass on a motorway watching vehicles travel below me.
A black flatback truck slows below and I point at the back asking the driver if I can hitch a ride.  The windows are tinted but I see them nod so jump down landing softly in the back.
After a journey I arrive at what looks like a ballcourt.. I often find other lucid dreamers in them so I'd walked towards some tired metal and wood benches.   We have nothing like this in the UK I could see some guys sitting on them when I hear a crash and another bloke has landed on them heavily falling from the sky!
I realise he's likely lucid too so I head towards him but he instantly vanishes.  

I'd asked Inka mentally if I could follow... I feel energy build in my tummy and the setting changes around me.
I'd not seen the guys face but his hair had been a lightish brown short afro and I see a guy ahead with a similar styled head.
He's on a city bench with 2 other guys.  I approach them and ask the guy with the same hair.....  'Excuse me, but did you just arrive here?'   The guy considers me nodding  and I ask... Did you fall from the sky onto a tired bench?   At this point one of the other guys is looking at me suspiciously and askes 'Why you talking crazy girl?'   
Not wanting to get pulled for trolling dreamers. 
I'd apologised to them telling them sorry I was feeling a bit dizzy and wandered off to look about the city.
The place I've landed in is sunny and bright tall cleanly painted buildings with flower box's garden squares and painted railings.   It reminded me a little of a Mary Poppins style film set.
I float of in the direction of a narrow shop lined street and down the hill there taking in the independent storefronts and strange wears.

At the bottom to my amazement I notice a small Santa type bob slay and a team of reindeer's! 
I teleport myself onto the moving sleigh and pick up the red rains.
This was fun, the road fills with snow but I'd wanted to fly so I make the sleigh with me in float but the reindeer team are a little far ahead for me to influence.
I'd played for a while until suddenly my red rains wind up below a row of dark SUV's

I get out of the sleigh and go to find the reindeer.  They had been 5 lead by a large bright white female. 
When I find them their being tended to by a woman.
She tells me they have been in the city for a week but no one could catch them... they had started as a team of 30! I could see numbers on the reines.   
As I examine them with her they are changing and morphing until one of them has a tiny chicken head and beak.  The woman was happy they had been stopped and she would take them back where they belonged.  I'd taken a tear from my check and touched it to the small chicken head and the dream jumps again.

This time I'm in an open room again under a dark sky. 
Glass cube shelves are filled with toys... One wall was large dark bookcases.
I was picking toys up to look at when I notice I'm with an older guy.  
I didn't see his face but he was talking to me about books and literature, an author he disliked.

This person had put their appendices in the middle of the book and apologies on page 11 breaking all formal protocol. 
It was bothering this older guy with his formal accent, I'd been looking across to a vast large TV screen on a wall opersit when the guy hands me a copy of the book saying 'Ah here it is!'
The book was amazing, he hands me it to examine.

I'd wanted to write the authors name on my hand so I'd remember it but I knew I was dreaming and it wouldn't be there!  As I looked at it more I realised it likely didn't exist on earth anyway.
  
It was by Oakley Ward  publishing and the cover was deep purple blue that old almost woven fabric with a  black ink yacht or sailing boat on the cover.  It was called 'A treaties on ?????'   It was a rare book even there.
Flicking threw the pages it was filled with all kinds of information and coloured paintings like a 50's child's storybook might contain.
One page was a take on the Owl and the Pussycat but instead of a pea green boat they were in a world war 2 tank.  Each page had a picture and text.  While most of it was in English some pages were in symbols.

 Oooooo!   I just looked it up!  Hahaha 
😁

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AGilbert+Oakley+Ward&s=relevancerank&text=Gilbert+Oakley+Ward&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...