Thursday 17 March 2022

Gun Hunt


Dreams early on were team games.  We'd been a group split in half before entering a dream world.

We'd played games there for a while but were starting to spot and find the group members from the other team.  We were having fun getting back together.

An odd dream with a tiny dog and a big rat rabbit and mouse.   Me and the dog were in an odd cage with wire fence, suppose it was a bit like a ball court again.  The other animals would come visit and I was feeding them crunchy carrot.

After this my dreams were with Inka and really good fun.  We'd jumped back to Ddad's hub.  

He told me he'd ware the overalls for me and to just follow him round and not cause trouble.   

I was going in and out of the same dream.
At one point we were in the room I'd been with the other guys with the metal circuit bits on the bench.

The first part of the dream I wasn't sure were Inka was.

I was in a space were we'd all been given laptops in a black and green case.  The laptops were all different but the case was the same we all had equipment to collect and objectives to gain.
It was violent too most people had guns I has a massive pile of latex horror style masks but I needed a jester hat. 
There was an issue with the system that the laptops connected too as it kept locking us out.

Then I seemed to be in a multidimensional gun shoot out we had a vehicle some crappy old car and we were reality jumping. 
Other factions had portal tec, me and Inka had found eachother and he was using my body systems to navigate.  (Was like the connection we had lastnight but this time I was in the violence too as me and not just in his mind)

Was funny. For me it was like playing multi D hide and seek.  He could read my emotional responses from other reality's were we had got caught or blown stuff up and so we were jumping fast between them.
I felt like I was in a cloud of jump scares and excitement.  My perception was all-over.


I was reading symbols too like graffiti tags and blood splats.  
Trying to recall the people hunting us. 
I knew that I'd be familiar with them from other dream-games, bounty hunter style contractors I recognised some of their signatures in the same way you might a gamer tag. 

Some parts were really fast a blurr of reality's and violence and then others we'd just be hidden... At these times I'd have time to expand my perception and emotion out.
At one point we were rammed in a dark alleyway and Inka had his fingers on my pulse as we waited. 
I'd asked him mentally what he was up to and he was telling me he was using my vitals to moderate his adrenalin. 
Seemed an interesting concept as it's normally him telling me not to explode.

As we compensated for more and more timeline fuck ups we were jumping less.  
There tec wasn't fast enough to keep up with our fractured aspects.... And we didn't mind blowing other versions of ourselves up as we were connected across the various lines anyway.
As it calmed down and the jumping got slower.
We'd made our way to an odd rundown house in woodland. 
Like a forgotten cottage that's not been changed since the 40's filled with old tat.
We were planning on using it as a safehouse.  Inka who was in an unfamiliar body was clearing some of the outdoor garden.
I was keeping an eye on the vehicle as it kept moving slightly from where we had parked it so I knew we were still jumping.
Some of the others were turning up now too and I'd found some old board games we were playing these to pass time.

I had a peg board too with multicoloured ribbons... It was like a fabric telephone exchange. 
I kept moving the ribbons using the colours to remind me of stuff.
We'd lost the laptops we had been given by this point but still had guns.   We were intending to rest and hide there for a while.
While we were defending ourselves we were the ones on the run rather than hunting and quite happy to lay low.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...