Thursday 10 March 2022

Star Patterns


I have death wish...  'I know how you feel Ren'.
Fuck you...   '
🙄'  Kill me or help.  
'You didn't say please'   Then just fight with me? 
'You will have to relax or sleep'   Send me in or out? 

'Ren?'   I want in or out Inka I'm climbing out of my skin here.

'Relax then'  Thanks...    'You will owe me for this Ren'  

I'm in...  'Lay down then'  kk

Wow
😮....  'Yes, and we're in the middle of this shit'  mm  'So could you sort your self plx?' 

Inka...  'Just sleep mouse, your instincts as usual are right. Sleep is what you need' 

 

White modern space.  

It was a pool and a prison, reminded me of that arrested at school dream but this time we had been put there by a guardian type entity. 
We had been left in the space to learn philosophy.
2 escalators to a white platform and the pool is on the ground floor.   Large windows look out onto a city that we are not allowed to leave into.
The space was accessed by it's own underground station and the rumble of passing trains was near constant. 

There was only 3 or 4 people in this space with me.   No one had the authority to free us and the thing that put us there had failed to collect us.  

At the end of the dream a large big ben type of glowing clock had fallen down into the city... It was made of fractalized light that imbedded it's self like crystal shards into the street as it fell.
We were stuck watching threw the glass window, the water in the pool had started to evaporate too.

The philosophy was to do with a large gestalt awareness that had impregnated a star then left the system to mature and grow it's self. 
We'd learnt what we needed too and now just felt like we were stuck in a fishtank.

-

 

Next dream a tall white tower with a large steep stairwell.
The view from each story out of the windows is different.

From the top floor I'm looking over a series of corrugated metal barns with a covered station at the end for access.

There is a dark large attic room from the top floor that certain people have open access too.
I'd jumped back down the stairwell floating to the bottom and gone to explore the barns.

 

One of the roofs had been ripped apart and I was looking out of the hole at an amazing spaceship of sliver metal with glowing crystal in deep blue and pink and people flying and fighting in errr flying robot suits.

With Inka at my roundhouse hub.... It is all the same thing I'm trying to get my head round atm.
It's just making me tired and confused.
I'd gone inside and flopped on the bed and Inka made me into flag.   The swastika flag.. I was confused and so he showed me in a dream.
It was a VR combat game but the kit I'd been given was buggy and it wasn't looking where my head was pointing.   
I was being attacked but fighting blind, as I was coming out of the experience I could see the swastika as the plough threw the seasons. 

Moving around the north star. 
It was to do with the same energetic gestalt.   The thing that had dumped us was from there.
 

On one layer it was seen as genetic manipulation but it was mainly energetic.

Then a long dream a strange city, collage.  
My year was due to graduate or leave but again we had been in this space so long it had become home.
Zak was with me and a Hungarian vizsla dog.
The year I was part of were from very different spaces too and on leaving would be unlikely to ever meet again, so I was sad too.   We'd been in this space 5 or so years.
We each had a room that was more like a show or a shopping mal.  Each room was an alcove with a curtain a little like indoor railway arches.

I'd gone to say goodbye to some friends I'd not see again.  3 guys all different sizes the big one was so large that only half of him had been at the collage and he was only there from the waist down!

Seeing the plough again too stars on a flag.  Swastika was 4 and the trident was 3... The ball court thing from last night was 2.  I was trying to learn numbers symbolically or something. 

Rainbow stuff and Thermo-Globe.

-

Hummm that pool was the same one I was in years ago, then I revisited with Leon?  I'm so confused and sleepy still even after 11hrs sleep!   Feel like I need to process this when not awake!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...