Friday 11 March 2022

Fear and Violence

So tired at night... Still crashing for 12 hrs!  I'm waking and dreaming but to sleepy to make notes.
 

Inka and me playing.
'For everything we must forget there is a supper massive black hole?!'   We were huge clouds of awareness playing beside a black hole.   We kept shoving eachother in till we started to stretch and then dragging ourselves back out again.

It was fun and funny....   Fraying and unravelling.

 

Being in this house in astral it was dark and a massive spiders web stretched across the front room, 2 garden spiders were fighting over the web.
A tarantula on the floor.

I was listening to many 'radio' broadcasts at once again... Or I think they are just the sounds from different realities.   I was tuning and listening to one with earthquakes. 
 

We were all with Leon, Malico lots of the crew too on Leon's island.  We were flopping about relaxing it felt like a holiday.

We all jumped together to a windy cliff top were we have an old turquoise VW camper van.

I had 2 turquoise envelopes that I could use as flipflops, when I swapped the feet over it changed the currents of the air and wind flow.

A version of my Dad that was very, very fat!  I think I'd asked him why he was such a lump!
😆

Oh yeh... I did and he told me it was insulation... 🤔

A strange hub we are in where I was slipping in and out of dreams.

The main dream I recall was of 2 spaceships that had got close.

One had sent a living smoke threw the air system of the other ship.  They were using it as a form of attack, it infected the mind as a fear mind control.
The other ship had more traditional weapons and the combination was going to destroy both ships fast.

I was formless observing, what I was seeing was so odd...   Nets of glowing white light and living black smoke.   Watching bombs and explosions in slow motion... Stuff moving threw metal as if it was nothing.
Zooming in to see what paranoia looks like dancing threw a mind.    The combination of fear and violence could have no useful outcome.

Closer to morning Inka jumped back with me to Ddad's hub, only he vanished.   I didn't see him again till some sarcastic comments landed me in a fight, he scraped me up after.
Reminding me it was wise to check who we were contracting for before shooting my mouth off.... especially given how outnumbered I am in Ddad's hub 😛 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...