Wednesday 9 March 2022

Interdimensional Game Referee


A layered city. 
It floats on a disk and above it is a glass parasol thing.  I'm floating outside some distance away looking back at it.  The city is skyscrapers with lots of neon lights and around it is green countryside.

-

An odd small statue inside it is a very shiny copper penny.  It's been set with groups of coloured crystals around it.  A Cat, Rat and Squirrel fighting and a giant human size Rat sorts them out.

-

More layers...  Preserving / Pickle jars.  Enzymes and controlling reaction speeds.   Everything was oddly abstract and layered - I was cooking or preserving reality's?  Catalyst like seasoning.

Inka was with me, what I was doing was beyond my comprehension of words and images.

 

In one layer I'm in a secure unit but the reflections of lights are portals that I'm slipping in and out of.

I was with James the vet nurse but hiding from him too.   I'd jumped to the top of a building where a posh family were. 
I'd sneaked in to hide there and was asking them not to give me away.   They did and James started yelling at me that I wasn't supposed to be there, to come with him and get changed. 

I'd told him no and started jumping on a bed making a mess. 

 

Inka appeared annoyed.  Told us this was no place for our crap, to tidy up and then go to him. 
When we jump to him he's standing in a concrete ball court with a metal fence and hoops.  
He chucks us a basket ball and tells us 'These games go here now'.

 

Another long story with Geralt the Witcher, was like watching a play in an old theatre audience but I was in-between here too moving in the stage lights to behind the show.
 

A friend of mine had given birth to twin sons.  I was helping her wrap them in a cloth sling to carry as we needed to keep moving on.

Last dream I'd gone threw another portal into a strange weave of corridors following a dentist up and down old fashioned steep stairs.  On the stairs are balanced old dental and operating chairs they were hard to climb, as he was in front he's stop occasionally and offer me a hand.

It was all so jumbled I was aware of Inka with me all night as a sort of interdimensional game referee

'Helping to sort the crap in your head'   

Each layer was defined by the number of players?  'Close enough for now'  With you though it doesn't matter?  'We are all part of eachother Ren' 
 

This blocked ear thing... 'Is effecting your GPS and navigation. It's why you are dizzy and confused Ren'   Ah ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...