Friday 5 July 2024

Changes...



All day yesterday I felt like I'd pored fire on my old life... then chucked on a match.
Much grief but also expectation of something that would rise from the ash again.

Inka?  'Bitch?  Why ask for me when I made you wait all last night?'   Cause you come too.  'Is that an order?'  If you want it to be, we go to the hub, I'm tired will likely just sleep.

 

I jumped first to Inka but manifested in a human form... I'd watched him for a min then left figuring he'd likely follow anyhoo.  
Once in the hub I just curled in a ball... The others seeing me there in a human form realised I was making a statement of sorts and let me be, Kaylo did sit up beside me and put an arm on my sholder...
 'I'm less adverse to touching you like that than your freaky grey form'  😏  Meby why I prefer being Grey 😆 It has it's benefits. 
I'd just lain with my eyes open staring across the dusty wooden floor.  Jinnya was in the room, and I could feel her empathy.  I knew they understood my reluctance to be human again...    I didn't intend for them to feel bad for me, but my emotions weren't so amplified in that form.

The dreams were strange.  
A duck that had been kept in an egg from Whitsun? to full moon. 
 

Whitsun 
Holiday 
Pentecost is a Christian holiday which takes place on the 
49th day atter Easter Day. It commemorates the descent ot 
the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles ot Jesus while they were 
in Jerusalem celebrating the Feast ot Weeks, as described 
in the Acts ot the Apostles. Wikipedia

 

In Judaism, Shavuot is a harvest festival that is celebrated seven 
weeks and one day after the first day of Passover in Deuteronomy 
16:9, or seven weeks and one day after the Sabbath according to 
Leviticus It is discussed in the Mishnah and the 
Babylonian Talmud, tractate Arakhim[21] The actual mention of fifty 
days comes from Leviticus 
The Festival of Weeks is also known as the Feast of Harvest in 
Exodus 23:16 and the Day of First Fruits in Numbers 28:26 [19] In 
Exodus 34:22, it is called the "first fruits of the wheat 
2024 date 
2025 date 
2026 date 
Related to 
May lg (Western) 
June 23 (Eastern) 
June 8 (Western) 
June 8 (Eastern) 
May 24 (Western) 
May 31 (Eastern) 
Jesus Day, Shavuot, Rosalia, 
Green Week, Pinkster, Whit 
Monday, Whit Tuesday, Whit 
Friday, Trinity Sunday 
Sometime during the Hellenistic period, the ancient harvest festival also became a day of renewing the Noahic 
covenant, described in Genesis 9:17, which is established between God and "all flesh that is upon the earth" 
After the destruction of the Temple in 70 CEI offerings could no longer be brought to the Temple in Jerusalem and 
the focus of the festival shifted from agriculture to the Israelites receiving the Torah.[23]

 

Prior to this I'd been Salmon fishing on an island..  I'd made the island for my Dad with a kids bucket and spade.

The duck was strange... Hatching fast and growing quickly into a large white male farm duck. 
I opened it's belly with an axe, a slit low down and from it's abdomen came it's dead siblings.
They were in an unhatched form with no eggs of their own. 
They slithered dead onto the floor where the duck ate them.
I watched the strange symbolic scene unfold unsure what it all ment.


I'd been living in a property like a raised version of my main dream house, my Filipino colleges lived in the house with their children too. 

Also Athena and her daughter, they were marking the Christian festivals.
I was just looking after the duck and helping clean up.

Jack was in the dream too.   He was a Dj, with a live broadcast.. He was telling people of an upcoming ecstasy festival we would all take part in.
I'm not sure where we were at this bit... I was looking at the display of an apartment store window, clothing style... Smart casual that would no longer be worn.... Not suitable for the work that people would do.  (This could be linked to the election results that were being counted last night)
4 fishermen, groups of us meeting in the space with the clothes displayed.
There was a change that Jack was broad casting, groups of us moving on ahead to prepare new sights and places for them to follow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...