Monday 1 July 2024

Back Underground




506 'Morning Ren'  Heya Mate.....  Sorry dreams hazy It's ok, I was busy.. 'We' lol

There were dreams too, 'There always are' 
I'll get coffee 'Leave it for now'  Why?  'I want to be in your mind' 
 

Oh I do recall the dream, I was deep underground a dark cavern that was inhabited.   Was almost like the walls were made of coal..  Deep black damp and slippery too, I had a space by a frog pond.   Was my area, stuff had been built there too, giant old fire places had been bricked up and large light switches with dimmable industrial lighting were to high to reach.  I didn't mind, the dark was comfortable.

The roof/ceilings were high above.... Cleaning large multi oven cookers, filthy loads of stuff black burnt onto them. 
I was scrapping out charred stuff.

Two old die cast printing presses, they were made of gold and blue enamel - old but pristine bright in the dark dirty space.

The whole place was on top of an underground transport system.   To many 'Stationery's'   System can't function when shuttles holded and held up.


Twenty One Pilots - Paladin Strait (Official Video)

 



 

Same space again... But closer to surface.
 

End of tenancy type of clean - only I'd not stayed in the dwelling... It opend into my main dream space.
I'd not even stayed in the dwelling I was cleaning, stuff was labelled with the names of people I knew.
I was cleaning...   I was sweeping charred stuff from the ovens, shaking old bedding and sweeping the dtuff that was falling from ripped quilts.
 

Cat flaps too, so cats could come and go, my dead cats were around entering and leaving as they wishes.  Mainly returning as the change was to be soon.
I had some help with the cleaning... But they seemed to be making more mess.  

Also 2 funerals in my main dream area.   I'd come to the surface for this, it was the same as when that guy was in a live in vehicle in that small car park. 
He'd been joined by more for one of the funerals.
They were to be celebrations... The 2 funerals would merge to a large party in the space after the ceremonies.  
I was going between the 2 groups first getting to know people.

 

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2024/03/bare-sole-living-rough.html

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...