Thursday 18 July 2024

Medieval Town

 


17/7

First dream I was in croft.. Small gage trains, but they were running underground too, there was something really pretty about them.

Then I was on an old red London bus.  Looking at a females skin with the most amazing tattoos.. It could have been my skin. 
It was colored, a mix of Alice in Wonderland and the spades card set - abstract splotchy and just stunning, it covered the entire back of the body, right down the bk of the thighs and calves.  
The spades were all different colored, cards too as sort of harlequin effect.... Wish I was an artist to recreate it.


Another dream were there was a young boy with an abscess on the front of his head just behind the hairline. 
I was injecting a green herb paste into it and as I was pushing it in puss was leaking that I was cleaning with a cloth.

Another dream I was dressed for a party in a patchwork colored velvet coat, not unlike one I used to own.   People were strapping containers of an explosive powder to my legs and arms under the baggy clothing so it was hidden.

18/7

Ann and another vets.. An odd clocking on devise.   I was with a group of about 5 nurses, it was supposed to be a vets but was just 2 dirty windowless room underground that we were trying to clear up.
 

I was using a wet vacuum to clean floor and picking up broken glass.  The walls were filthy too, damp with old crumbling plaster and mold.

 

Next dream in my head was Bamburgh but it wasn't like Bamburgh at all.
It was a medieval town but with modern people.
Horse and carts, loads of horses everywhere, big old wooden doors, fires smoke and mud.

I had a partner there, we were white with afro hair, mine was a yellow colour but I used a sort of wax on it to make it white.
We lived in a stone building on what was called castle street, it was the main street between a noisy busy church and even busier stable yard.
My partner needed to see a DR but was in danger of getting sectioned, I'd all ready been sectioned but released and he was thought to have been protecting me.
I'd arranged a meeting with a sympathetic Dr who gave him an odd test to prove his sanity.  Was to do with the planetary axis and the summer solstice. 
He'd known the answer and was treated and released, I was confused how he'd known the answer was something to do with angles.   I didn't even understand when he explained to me.

I'd also been implicated in a theft that was to happen.   I was checking over a docked shipment outside the military blacksmiths with some others.
We were all odd jester types, colourful patchwork clothes.
The shipment was of various metal ingots and there was a stack of gold leaf stuff that one of us wanted to steal from, he'd rubbed the gold onto the clothing of all present so we'd not be able to grass him up without implicating ourselves too.  I'd been more amused than annoyed.

The next dream is set in the same place, was a crazy world the same space I'd been walking up and down the beaches watching warriors train.  Huge women over 10ft tall similar to that one who lived alone the other night.
I watched one in a burnt orange dress dancing with a sword in the water at the shore.

The beach was filled with the kind of boats that you drag onto the sand and loads of merchants.

A wedding would be taking place that I was to attend as part of the well was sort of like a bridesmaid I guess but the wedding was Indian in style with thousands of guests.  I'd also taken a job there working for the Dr who was now a surgeon.
He was based in the Castle that wasn't on the cliff like the Bamburgh I know ... Instead it was in the town on the flat and was more of a sprawling monastery type of place.
The morning of the wedding I'd been helping the Dr out of blood soaked clothes and into his wedding outfit before getting changed myself into a long lemon yellow silk dress.
I was one of 15 other bridesmaids but I'd become separated from the wedding party after working late helping the surgeon.
 

The castle was packed with food and people.  Looked amazing, exotic foods, drinks, smells and accents - I'd wanted to try the mango milk drink an Indian guy was telling me about but I was getting hurried to join with the large wedding party that were all ready on the way to the ceremony... People handing me a yellow cloak and large trailing bunch of small yellow flowers.
I could see the Bride dressed in red silk threw the crowds
Loads of people I knew were around, we'd all been asked to style our hair similarly - was odd as it was very per-industrial but the people very modern at the same time.
I'd been sent to meet an uncle of mine who could get me to the right place but was cornered by 2 of the huge female warriors and 3rd shorter woman. 
The largest clearly wanted to kill me, it was her sister I was talking too though.  The younger was stunning, though they looked similar she was less angry looking than the bigger one.
They both had golden long straight red hair and what were like very dark golden freckles predominantly on the lower part of their faces in a pattern.
They seemed to blame me for the death of their father and woke up as I was getting strangled. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...