Sunday 21 July 2024

Sand n Sky

 


20/8

Disjointed dreams and false awakenings.

I kept seeing Inka at the window, I think I was supposed to leave astral with him.. But I was sleepy.
Instead I was just having odd dreams, collecting various kinds of onion in a basket.
They were fresh from the ground... Still with the green leaves attached.

A meal in a small cafe, I was sitting with a woman eating her second plate of fish and chips.  Most of the people there seemed to know each other and the owner.   I wondered if some of the younger people were related, most were Nigerian.   The conversation got round to God n the woman had said, I'm god.. You're all god too.   Most of her seemed to agree, then my Aunty Betty or what seemed like her was there in a wheelchair and was angry... I was aware she wasn't alive in my current lift - she'd disagreed and said I know God, I was saying I could understand both perspectives.

The next dream was a strange shed on the coast, piles of old 60's furniture outside and loads of kids toys we were taking out of their box's to play with.

Strange massive waves coming from all directions and loads of bugs, sea slugs and insects.  Odd sealife I'd not seen before.

 

21st

An odd space with beds outside in dark woodland, the sky was dark and like cartoon gift wrap.   I was laying on my bed in the dark picking out the various things on the repeating pattern.

Then a dream were I couldn't find any trews and was late for work.  Was annoying as I was faffing about looking for them.

Then dawn n Dusk stuff...   Duno, this was to do with staying away from Inka for a bit, Malico was going to come find me to help keep us apart.

An odd house in my main dream space, political records had been there.  It was odd style of stuff inside, I let the space for a small amount to people who needed to stay.  Kept come food in the fridge.
I'd met a small Chinese guy, he had some growth thing - or meby he was a halfling or dwarf..  Not quite human more surreal.
He was hungry and went straight to the fridge, I'd plugged in an old fashioned phone for him and made him a warm drink while he got some food. 
Then I recall hugging him for a time till he had to go.
 

Small rodents in boxes and a dark dirty beach with loads of people on.  It was cold and they were wearing waterproofs n wrapped in blankets.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...