Saturday 20 April 2024

Nidra on a Soundcloud pillow... 2nd install


Nidra on a Soundcloud pillow...  2nd install


Why the HELL did you make me our Navigator Inka?!  Flight of the Navigator?  Duno... Never seen it??
Where am I even navigating too??  'lol Bitch, likely back op your own AH Witch, but you'll likely pop out of your head'  hah   
It needs a pop off RN...ffs

Same space as Yday?  'Yep jump Ddad's hub - we'll all go together' 

 

Mapping....

Cold Blue - Live At Transmission Poland 2023 by Cold Blue

TY Cold Blue for Chilling a red REN/WREN SiS out 
🥰
🟦📘🔵💙🔵📘🟦

 

 

Mapped the shit I need to avoid into my Navigation web now. 
Fucking epic...

 

Crew just mapped some heavy shit into my inverted personal hells....   O.o  
Was feeling out paranoia.. being dropped / falling hitting by cars punching and being punched.  
Each jolt was another death.

I was rippling out to help my intuition guide my way.  

Rest of the crew were helping to code into reality here.    Was amazing, they were like I duno  haha.. I was just a vessel,  Oh.. We whent elemental!  Ele mental?   I duno?
Meby ele the elephant is my mental.   I needed them all, Posidon helped me process the emotions that came with the bad, bad shit.
I've I was in layered bubbles just feeling it.   At the end it was well   <3 Expansive...
Lyrics all distorted as they helped organise to refract threw  a personal mirror.

Think I can  put my world back together now and put it the other way up.
Might try a night shift though before I switch it on! 

I think I just got my crews Blurst, Wurst Witch's navigator award
🤣

 

 

Celebrating with a cup of Devils punch bowl's pond's punch.... In an nice china cup!
Brewed with some love from a Holy Island. 
💜🟣🟪🟣💜

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...