Friday 5 April 2024

Unexpected

 

Witch works back on line.

 

Burning old news

For dream brew

And cleansing old currency

For a different kind of funny...


'Ren, I don't like you right now'  So what's new? I still love you
😆

'You are fucking irritating you know?' Well you shouldn't have made me your parasite?

'That was you too'  Eh?  'I didn't make you anything'........ 'I just call you names to direct where you are'

I'm in bed 😊 'Best place for you, should have been there 3hrs ago'  Why?  'Because of what you asked for'

I'm really tired now 'Just sleep Ren'  Ooo owls are close!  'Still sleep'  lol ok 'Sleep'  yeh ok..  Could you come here plx....        Oh, I'm ouch...   I'm melting, and it burns...  'Yeh? Then sleep first'  Ouch.....

 

Very long dream, Balifgate it's a massive collage like it often is in other dreams.   It's an induction day and I'm enrolling with a younger guy as a support - he has some kind of learning difficulty. 
His parents are Ben & Nat, but he didn't seem like Noah.

He was likable, but needed support... We'd had a long day, I wanted to go back to the halls of res, I recalled I'd been in various rooms there over the past 10 years.  
I'd wanted to go up n sleep in the small rooms above the English dept, where I know Inka is around.
lol... He was my Science teatcher for a while.  
The kid told me he couldn't cope with that, he would be staying at home. 
Being his support I'd started to walk him back.
Alnwick was amazing, kinda crazy steam punk meets howls moving castle mixed in with all the old buildings too. 
Massive black building's shaped like Darth Vader's helmet floating about too! 
The guy had some physical disabilities too and walking wasn't easy for him, it was taking a long time so I was glad when his mother turned up in big black shiny new SUV to pick us up.

 

Their home was amazing, ultra modern inside with massive windows looking out onto the fantastical town at dusk.

Ben was in the kitchen making the evening meal.
They told me I was to stay there with them. 
I was confused but they insisted, Ben had built what they called 'The driftwood lodge' 
It was again modern, white inside with recessed lights, some soft white flooring material that continued up to 2 long shelves running either side of the long narrow building.
No furniture or windows, it was adjoined to the main house. 

The guy had gone in and crashed out on the bench on one side.  It wasn't were I wanted to be, I still recalled the old room with the old wood furniture.   But it was dry n warm so I followed him in to sleep on the other bench.
In the morning I notice stairs that I'd not seen the night before.
So I head up to what I assumed might be a bed or bathroom or something.

To my amazement there is the most crazy modern futuristic errrr  hairdressers!  Was like madmax meats tron.

2 Asian guys are working there, the place looks more like massive gaming set up or some kind of space ship controll panel...
Big odd helmets that were hairdryers and dyers.
I'd had to ask the guys what it was, as it was so unexpected.  They explained they were experimenting with permanent hair alterations and diffrent colours.
I'd asked if I could have neon orange hair that wouldn't fade when washed and they said it should be possible and they'd get to work on a formulation...  Each was individual based or original colour and hair type.
They showed me some colour swatches that were more like hard drive things, glowing chips that they'd insert into the machine.
First set wasn't bright enough so they found another that was closer.  
They were going to try experimenting while we returned to collage. 

 

Next dream I was in some large military camp.  Uncle Ken was there and also Christine from work... She was younger and working in the mess there.
She'd been implicated in something and there was to be a hearing to determine her fate, I was trying to get her off the hook and we'd managed to reduce her sentence threw a friend of mine. 
It had left us under suspicion so we were being monitored and tested. 

 

We were prisoners there of sorts, only allowed out when we passed an individualised test.

Once out, we could never return.
If we failed, we continued to stay there for extra years.
Was odd as non of us knew what was outside or how to pass the test to escape, and as they were never the same, conferring didn't help....  Ken knew he was leaving and had passes on what he knew to me before he'd gone.

I was up for testing early as I was a trouble maker of sorts...   Was an odd test, a guy was dressing me in a white shirt with a button down collar, he was behind me doing the buttons at my neck as I did the ones down the front..
Next was an odd over coat, with strange wooden buttons with interlocking loopy rope fasteners...
I knew this was part of my test, to see how I'd fasten it up.

I was trying to work it out when we were interrupted by a man and his heavily pregnant wife.  She came straight to me and told me, I'm going to give birth.
I stopped my assessment and told the guy he'd have to come back.   He looked at me enquiringly, I'd nodded at the woman and said she's going to give birth..   He just replied 'Obviously'  I rolled my eyes, and said 'She's going to give birth NOW'  He sort of said 'Oh!'   realising the woman had come to me for my help.
He left after this as I helped the woman to undress so I could see how she was progressing...   Woke up after this.

Was an odd dream as I was kinda lucid, and it felt like the training place/exclusion was pertaining to earth. 

Ken was also referring to when he'd visited me in dreams times before, one was at the start of the pandemic, not long after he'd died, was the end of this night... With the responsibility thing. 
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/02/virus-dreams-and-wedding.html

 

Then again he wanted to take me to duck-side

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/07/images-and-dls-consolidating.html
 

Inka tuned up this morning here with a game table.  Still teaming but it's my move.  We are running sims, before I decide to play or flip.  😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...