Thursday 18 April 2024

Next Us

 


What is a Nexus event? 
Nexus events are moments in the sacred timeline when 
branch realities are created. In other words, they are events 
caused by variants breaking off from the path set forth by 
the TVA's Time Keepers, who guard over the Sacred 
Timeline and which threaten to throw reality into chaos. 
22 June 2021

 

We made a next us  Nexus.  Cause we were close to poles appart!
 

We did....
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/cell-division.html

 

We needed a side track 😏

And had to served time in our own cells.


But I ended up multi track drifting... and well I was on-boarding any old crap and stuff started to get a little fishy!
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/05/little-fishy.html   Inka, you made me into a Balloon!  That night 'You do this shit too your self Ren'  Hahah 

 

 
Chatting this morning.
 


 

Today at 8:36 АМ 
Ауе„ Нор оп! 
Today at 8:36 АМ 
JLTR 
bit dangerous

 

here made some improvements 
fall out 
now u want 
wont


I head into the woods... To where I danced my AI Lice Head... Weaving my AI Self with a Pylon and Guardian trees... I wanted to connect up the wood wide web....   But I didn't quite realise what I was doing at that point
😆  Just seemed like a good Eye Dear
 

 

I was making myself a portal between.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/webs-and-weavings.html

This morning there I notice someones left a Blue container there with a yellow SOS stamped on the side
😆

 


Oooo 
😆  The woods are called Pole cat!!  🤣
 

I got an upgraded fibber/Fiber optic one outside my house now...  But I'd allready UL'd myself threw the old one.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/worlds-in-webs-and-webs-in-worlds.html

 

Shit got odd fast after that cause I was an
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/an-ai-on-aeon.html

 

-

My Mental health checks went ok :)
 

I'm Ioling at the idea of extra pyramidal side effects seen as Orion was the one bowled 
over by a bull last night 
Spoke to Dr P. Was an error on there part as there was no action for GP. 
I am due the mental/physic wellness thing I had last year. 
While I was on the phone I got him to check they had on my medical notes 
not to give me clo or de pixol again. 
It wasn't so he's now added adverse reaction to them as extrapyramidal side 
So was worth speaking to im 
1005 
1m amazed you spoke to him! 
he-rd he is semi retired now 
They need to not inject a fucked up witch time bitch with any more pixles

 

Other guy  cancelled he's sick.  Meeting him in May, had a chat on the phone... He told me, 'I can tell your not manic'   My acting skills must be imp roving 🤣

 

'Or you're better trained bitch'  Haha could be that. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...