Monday 2 May 2022

Little Fishy

 


Con- Fidence in textiles  and Sam I am caused my Sam Sung washing machine to sing me songs. 

It's a digi-Inverter.

Hummmmmmmmm??  'Just play Renn, ffs don't try and logic this right NOW'   lol ok......
But how?  'Magic obviously'  lol, Yeh this is some wild stuff. 

'Re-read last night then come here'  lol yeh hang on then.
Oh...  That's why my thumbs been hurting?  'Just re-read Ren before you splat'  Yeh ok.

In dig nation.    Indignation.  You only end up there if you are sure you are in the clear-now?'.

-

I would have noticed 2 guys on horse back so this morning was another me or a me too 2, Or another my time/time now.

I'm seriously series-ly ink pressed now.   Ooooo!  This is the mind circuit.

'Yeh Ren, Far from threw yet'  lol  sheesh can I sleep soon.  'Yeh when I tell you'   pffffffffffff

'I did warn you'  lol  who's off now?  'Go See'  Oh........  Who's that?  'Depends'

Mmmmmm

lol  my laptops in a tec wedding cake? 
Phewwww  Though I'd lost Inka but he's just growing into my Kindle Ooooo Burning man.

S&R Tawny Owls still missing, can mice ask bats. 

My phones still upset and annoyed and I'm still multi track drifting so we are likely to just take random shit with us.

lol that dream was so odd, everything was watching live a rubber person one other was stiff too.

A metal grill & fingers was trying to get them threw it.   Lol

Then Inka plugged something into my belly button.. Felt like a bouncy castle pump or leaf blower 🤣

I felt like a balloon..

Funny dream...a room like a cube cross between a bedroom and tech room 2 PC's and windows on 2 sides.
The room was on a train going really fast... It felt fine unless you looked out of the window then it was all wobbly bobbly from going too fast.

Hop on Pop or Hop and Pop

Zak self Elf!  No time for a portrait but he had allready Elfed his self.
I'm & Elf.. 

Below a certain body weight period stops....  Punctuation.  Full stop commer or comer?  Blush spelling.
 

Nit-rows and AI lice.  Ian was in another act?  Crayons and Crane Ion's  ping testing nature and reality.

On my heading anything is possible, but that is a lot to swallow for some people.
Good job there is more than one toilet this time
😆

 

-

A captin with even half a brain should know what type of vessel he's in 😛

WTF?? WE tried that?? WTF was that sofa even doing?? I was dreaming it had come alive and was well   hahahah  So far doing?

So currently I can frame the sofa  so far... But I want my phones speaker or we all follow and hunt where it has gone.

Meby a time out, swap round or change ends...

We called it all change the one I recall from a big astral rave raid.

--
Oh I know where I popped back out and why now... I also remeber the possible outcomes I'd agreed to or tested
😮

 

__
Sleepings funny at the moment..  
I'm pretending to be someone's pet fish that they have caught. 
A group are watching and one asks if it's helping I'd replied 'Well it's making me feel fucking stupid'  Me and the other actor fall down together laughing and I wake myself up giggling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...