Tuesday 10 May 2022

Killing me Slowly with Kindness.


https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/guardian-of-wyrd-shit.html
At least I recalled it's the anniversary of my mothers death this year without being reminded.

Pickled lilies, pickled pop eyes.  Keep stealing dreams with medication and I'll fuck with His story.
'You did Ren'  I don't hear stop.  'Not likely from this point' 

Intreasting, Thanks.

'Bitch?'   Mmmmmmm?  'Just remeber to meet some fucker some place ok?'
Hummmm  kk might need an S&R on me then.

Meds screwing with my internal navigation.  Can anyone who wants me just come collect me?

'I'll put word about'  TY.

I don't think this heating system is working with me.

My nose is so sore. 
It's like being in the wrong Ka can.

'Selective testing, scamming'

The snot inspector, selector or & collector....   Is not??   I snot

Honourable  mentions.  

https://www.etymonline.com/word/honorable?utm_source=app

 

https://www.etymonline.com/word/mention?utm_source=app


CH ch?!  Church, Change, Chasm, Chaos

 

Mention calling to mind.

 

Sounds sweet and fanciful to me 'You surprise me Ren'  Bullshit.

'You're not always so unbendable'

Meby my own toilet system was a u-bend to far cause I want to snap some fuckers head off right now.

''Mmmmmm', we can tell'

Honrable mentions sounds similar to ack now ledge ment

 

Ment  Amazement, Betterment, Merriment.

 

Mentalist Mixology student & teach her.

Teacher is a pointer - target training installed like a program for a headwork out.
 

I needed the one I bricked on the basement. 

Abasement... 
 

abasement (n.) 
early 15c., "embarrassment, dread, fear," from abase + -ment. Sense of "action of lowering in 
price" is mid-15c.; "action oflowering in rank" is 1560s; "condition ofbeing abased" is from 
1610s.


Wasn't just me....   There was just a timing to drop some shit off and my bass depot are imp patient. 

Non bearing or enduring inpatients.  Where I am now Intolerant.

 

'I'm coming to squash your head Ren'
Blow it off please...  Like a dandelion cock clock plx.  'OK'

Blow me to where shit is waiting on me cause I'm sick of waiting on this shit.

A nose whistle so people can hear my toot toot when I get a steam up. 

'Boiling Ren?'  Aye, chuck in any fucking thing you want..  Teflon our bunny first though please.
'Which one'   The one I'm looking at.
'Understood'  See you on the flip then.

333 Upstart to Acton.

341 Over to Acton... 2 games in here see what he needs.

 

Act on Act off... I am a new button.

 

419 Duno if I'm off or on.  Start in, In my own can, own con'

I duno if I'm turning off on.. Don't currently care either.

515 Inc Off/on .... Off/on 

Anniversary of my mothers death where I walk away rather than let a family kill me with miss guided kindness. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...