Tuesday 24 May 2022

Compression

As more is taken less remains.

diminished,

yet in shadow, the same.
 

Echo's of the whole.

Reminding what is, of that never lost.

 

Contracting, rigidity,

Momentary form.

 

Dropped, spreads to flow once more.

Cascading, Fractal

Ripples that sway,

Blowing separating, scattering away.

A part, seed

A start

Then more

A recall of recognition gives trajectory for growth.

--

Swimming a long dream.

Boats, sea, fishing and ports.

A swim babe.

 

I'd been paired with something going threw a crazy storm.

The woman I'd been paired with was 'changed and wrong'

 

I was being asked 'do you want her'

I was thinking...  I've been fucking her.  (This was more than sexual)

I was asked again...  'But, do you want her'  

I'd replied 'In relation to something else?'  I woke there as I was asking.

It was a feeling that sometimes anything can be better than nothing.

-

Authenticity.  Testing ping rate.

Back to the self diagnosis too....

I was checking other people were genuine.

It was a familier data sorting and compressing.... Only here it's wyrd.


-

A prisoner

Guilty of the crime of exploring my awarness.

A crime deemed as dangerous to society as working with my dreams is considered dangerous to my health.

Detained indefinitely.

Pending cooperation and desired displays of normal behaviour.

A punishment not a treatment.

A push back into the box of what other people find comfortable, normal behaviour.

Like a jack in the box or a worm in a can....

Being 'good' while quietly waiting my moment to pop myself back out.

Services only strengthening my resolve to break once more from the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...