Wednesday 4 May 2022

A Finer Line

 


I'm back in the library with the fire but only nibbling.

 

So we are library's at Alexandrea ?? 


_
Hummmm  Chair moved, smell in bathroom.

---
Fun dreams.  In one I was astral in the corridor here.  We were discussing who was dreamers... Someone standing on my hand.

What's up with tonight?  Moving chairs then bits of my body suddenly really hurt for no reason.

'Time squeaky'  Yeh my elbow joint feels freshly broken tonight.

'Could have put metal in you then'
Mmm but why tonight.

'Sleep I'll meet you like we agreed'
 

-

Astral here again.. It's good to get out of body again.   Being watched by someone in red steam punk style welders goggles the flicking of something is making the red eyes glint and stop.

Flicker rate.
The others are to recall as now is to recall

Hummm a mix up clocking in blue and ???? Things.

Bunny just flashed it's red bottom.
lol I'm swapping bunny to rainbow and heading back to sleep again... This is getting good fun.

-

WTF have you put into me?  'Some of my shit bitch'  Thought as much... 'It's not like it wasn't there before'

I know that too but the injury's are now fresh and raw... My elbow seems freshly broken.

least I can dream threw and sleep.
 

Watch pub (Public) increasingly busy 2 huge black and white nuke missiles.

But we were expecting them.
we'd even gone to greet them

Was a case of just where they would land and the damage caused.

Was a group sharing of the impact.... Sound of flight description of spinning disks.

 

Throbbing air like a drone.... Propeller disks.
 

Malioc's space again...the dinning room.  I was on the table but I was becoming it.

Dream is heavy.  Very close to this now.
 

333... Your go - Beat you there!  'lol, Idiot Ren'  Mmmmm  see you soon.

Music lots of music, listening to many stations again...started tuning in and out of them to find ones compatible. 
Like the other radio dreams signal surfing.

404... I'm going in.

Hope that cartwright I've got isn't the same one I sabotaged ages ago.  Got in a heap of shit over that but was sick of being called Lazy.


  Fred and Freed her Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost Dance

  'Still don't like you Bitch'   Meh, it is what it is I suppose 'You are ment to focus Leon this time of year Ren' K...