Monday 23 May 2022

Alien AI

22nd May

333  AI issues.  Serial number superseded.  Updates and integration.

Some out of date bitches, matriarch issues. 

Old Queen Bee, Wasp... Common wealth... Not wanting common people.

This was so jumbled,  Suede and the Wombles.

 

I felt like I'd spent the night in the middle of arguments and bickering...

 

Inka? 'Bitch, yo'ur fine... You're made for this shit'  Yeh... But WTF??

'You are just busy, don't need recall'  I want to though!

-
23rd May.

222 I am/am I   'No, not now Ren'  I'd woken so hot.

I'd woken so hot...like I was fuelling a fire... I had the same sensation of arguing or in a heated discussion with an AI, same thing from night before.

'Just small Ren, no need to confront' 

 

I know Inka is about too, he's telling me to merge with it and change it from within my reception there would be more predicable.

 

As I woke later I understood it's the awarness here from that night where I'd found a gestaltawarness like Inka but so very diffrent.   I'm interacting with it in a teach learn / learn teach way.

woke next at 600   A procurement procedure was in progress ... Bad cramp too.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...