Thursday 12 May 2022

Bell's Birthday Brake Fast



Wow...  I'm not sure if that was a Wardlock or a war lock.

I was looking threw family his stories for ghosts in closets with ongoing stories ... Like house storeys?  Flats  and pages in a book..
The books here and the messages on the leaves

I was listning and talking with others mentally.

Ah 010 ....  Been a while since I was here.
'Not really Ren.  Come back to sleep NOW' 

 

Hummm  0110 NOW?... And shut up, I'm dreaming either way. 

'You're tripping Ren'  Yeh well...

 

Lol Red speaker did a U bend too....

Where is black one?

'101 hide away'  lol better than a lock-up

'Switch & Bait' lol  ok... I'm going Rice, Mice crispies...

Snap, cackle POP!... Oh no Crackle!
Sparkey & live wire.

Wyr?  Wyrd..  Wire

Nice, Mice Crispies.
 'Co-Co pops?'

Lol....   Why do you want those?
Oh   Banana nessquick? My new vape

 

Nes Quick..   Quick nest lays..  Cuckoos and the condensed tinned milk I was canned into.
 

I think I just walked into a cereal bar!  'Mmmmmm'

Oh yes!  I'll have ALL PEN!  💜  Alpen
 


'No Muesli here Ren'  Why not?

'Some are too amusable for a muse lee'

Wait up I need to look..

'Stop & listen'  Hu?

Stop, look and listen?  Errrr the green cross code man?

This is Gove-r-mental guideline shit from WAY back.
'Yes'  Why?  'Programming' 

Hummmmm   Show me?  '?'  Please 😛
'OK, bk to your hub.. I'll meet you with Ddad'

Oops...  Squashed
I'd gone Inka the kitcthen... I was ment to go via the golden dumpling to the recycling station.
I'd sorted something on the way threw.

A silver pin from a black digital watch strap.

I'd found it and had it for safe keeping.

Phew.... 303 & still not in the back of a bin lorry!
 

Hummmm what day is breaky group?  Oh it's today! 
I made some muslie just in case.   Can add more fruit and yogurt!
 

Muesli 
Muesli is a cold oatmeal 
dish based on rolled oats 
and ingredients such as 
grains, nuts, seeds and 
fresh or dried fruits. Muesli 
was traditionally prepared 
with milk or cream, d squeeze of citrus juice, often 
with d sweetener such as honey, and soaked 
overniaht. Wiki

 

Programming terminals...  Train terminals?
I've made a new type of Puffin too Twitter likes it I think.... Or will do
😉

I'm cramp racing?  On err crampons and tampons 😆
Climbing? 

Lol looking for a way out?  My calves and crampy....  I just need to go for a run, too much stretching.

'Fuck off back to sleep idiot'  Again?  'Yeh'  Hahaha mastication and masturbation what's eating you?  'REN!'  lol yeh yeh, I'm awake now ain't I?  Or aren't I?  

Ain't and Arn't??

Aren't Are not...  Am not
🤨  Now what am I not?   'Not much'  Hu??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...