Wednesday 18 May 2022

Deep Sleep



 

Wd 18th
Wake confused as know I'd been in a long dream.  It's still early though..
Jubilee - Oh it had been linked to the dream where I'd smuggled a spare Inka into a space.
Same astral space...

The victoria person was a squash/pumpkin but alive with a face... Still growing on a vine.

Pawn shops too........   It was like a puzzle or mystery.
Wake at 404 and 606

No dream recalls, I know I was dreaming but I was sleeping to deep to recall.

Inka?
 'Mouse'  Where are my dreams?  'Ren, we both whent threw the storm.  Just rest and recover,  I'm doing the same'  Ok...

'Malico and Leon will help you grow.  I'll find you when we need it'  I know...

 

Wake close to 11am

I'm trembling 'You were astral leaving mouse'  Ah yeh.

Shame I can't stay here on the grass.  'Sleep on the other side'

 

Next wake at 12.12  then 14.14

Thurs 19th
Hardly any dreams....sleeping so deep.
Morning... 

I'm back?  'Stinky?'

Lol that was here.. Like I was laying on NOW

'Trust your instincts them mouse'  Ok

 

 Last year
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/templars-temples-and-mouse-tails-and.html 

Dancing with a phantom see / fantasy slug threw a blinking needed eye 😆

Dancing with a phantom see / fantasy slug threw a blinking needed eye 😆

 

Liminal  - Threshold.  Always liked that word

 

 

Gone, No grasping,

Slipping away,

Gaps like past.

Whispers and wisps

Chasing threads

Thoughts retreating.

Thinking ahead while falling behind.

Nothing and all

Fleeting of mind.

Glances and kindness

Looks of love

Tears unshed,

Sounds unsung,

Waiting below the surface

Of what is to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...