Saturday 14 May 2022

Least Restrictive Practice


Asleep for 20 mins before I wake myself up cause I'm laughing.
I was dreaming here again.

It was a hotel though... I was talking to JoJo about something I didn't want NOW Though.
She was translating it was coming out of me as Domonevo as I was stringing stuff together with no gaps.
The way I was saying it was giving me the giggles and I was trying to behave.

 

1:00 must have been back asleep as I'd been dreaming again, almost 101.
Thermostats gone a bit wrong.. Going to try under the duvet but think my feet might tickle/prickle.
 

Just before 2...  Dreaming again.  Boats. 
Harbors anchors god's dogs...and what ever the fuck you need... That preferably isn't sick of you yet.

Oh, but somethings don't 'Fucking need'.....  but apparently that is tough shit.. You still get  😛

202...

Suppose should sleep another hr to keep some fucker happy.

 

Oh there was a precious and a gracious here too.

And lots of other crap that I might recall if I had more lucidity and less shit in me.
A god game for godden.

Or meby I was gambling with them again.

They seemed ok to let me roll with it a bit.

Haha no I'm not sure of that but it's 202 and I fancy my chances.

'Not yet Ren'  lol yeh, I'll wait and sleep.. Ooofff hot.

Less blanket.

😀God's god pantheon and apparently some fucker can test the patients of every saint all at once. Lol

That dose sound annoying!
It's also why I should be left alone to daydream.

 

Yeh yeh... I'll argue with you there. 
Wait up coming back.

Blugh....   Blue Ray spiders!  'Ren'  Loci?  'Yeh it's me, wana get up?'

Yeh obviously.

'Ok go for it, DL now. I'll tell them to blame me.  Bk to Leon or Malico after'

Nice, TY  IOU one!
 

404 Ergo nomic and Eco nomic...  I think that's why this night Loci was a thing covered in yellow handles.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/02/alternative-perspectives.html

 

Sleep for another 20minuts.  Felt longer.  I was dreaming about a drugged bird that was helping with something.

Ah.. Yeh a food in the bin had got mixed with medication.
When she'd eaten the bin food it was contaminated. 

It knocked her out so a bro was watching and checking.

No one was sure what to do with her now.

 

Oh, Malico wanted a go! Learn threw play, he was teaching dragon me to play fetch.

Was it him or Loci that had the scooby snacks?

 

S&R on scooby snacks just in case anyone assumed It was me eating dog crap...and that makes my feet itchy & scratchy.... I'll check the bk garden.

Least restrictive practice?? Hummm

Clubs!  Clubs, Spades COSH training. Itchy feet & restriction.
Some friends are still locked up and in far worse than me.

Though some of them are stupid enough to keep doing it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...