Saturday 28 May 2022

Forgotton and Lost things


 

Stressy dreams all night.
 

Trains, underground network.  I was trying to visit someone but I'd forgotton the names of all the stations.

I knew I'd recall if I could look at a network map but there wasn't one.

I had to remember the names but it was really hard.

Jack was male me in the dream but not helping, he'd already bought a ticket and was on the platform.

Was made harder by the fact I had a laptop with me that didn't fit into the bad I had and I kept putting it down and nearly forgetting it.
I had in my fingers a ball of black tar, it was coated in what looked like breadcrumbs to stop it sticking to me and I was sqwidging it.

 

I knew I was a version of London too and the dreams it was linked too... 
The one were a train didn't stop at buffers... It was all the same logo/stations.

 

Also a dream of vets and back alleyways Berwick/Northsunderland I was revisiting it but I'm not sure I've ever written the first dream up.

404 woken by birds yelling both in and outside.

Next dreams were leaving a bag in a version of Alnwick and my cards being taken....   I couldn't be arsed to cancel them but knew I should.
I'd found one of them laying on the ground discarded as it was out of date.
The market square and fairground rides.

Also Sheila and Erics... There were old and Stirling Moss was a historian.

The dream was the house and the one nextdoor as antique shop.
They still lived there with dementia.
The historian and me were trying to remeber.
Amazing old things, a tall pink glass pitcher and an engraved egg.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...