Monday 16 May 2022

Red Eye Band Aid

Hazy dreams

Yday's naps I was dreaming of bats and rip ties. 

Lucidity way lower and sleeping deeper.

First dream

 

Miss taken Identity.  Lock outs and Lock ins.   Re-furries   Referees

I was trying to try to help sort FunnyFace from me, she came back but they didn't believe she could still live NOW.

Wake at 101  Pro & Para Noia.   I was feeling it in sleep like transmissions and frequencies passing threw.
I can't avoid my timestamp wakes... But I can make myself stay in bed!
 

Wake again for 202..  I was on 2 layers at once... Wtf did SHE do.

An Aardvark 🤔

404 - Child's play once more..   Sum blue - Rib band biscuits and Read Red-Eyed line in the sand.

-Get up for a bit... Will head bk to sleep for 505

616  was following the tension at the back of my hips.

Found pressure to get ahead of myself for the shit storm I was dancing home.

Lol little pricks & meeting times, I was out of the way for NOW.

-

Ah yeh, I'd been with Malico. 
He'd told me Inka was laying low as he usually dose at this point in the year.

Holly & Oak king shit.  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...