Tuesday 17 May 2022

Giggly

Dreaming here again.   I'd accidentally stuck myself to some of the staff. Lol 😀

Was funny, I'd ment to tell them something in a hurry and jumped out of bed nekkid.
I'd runn to some of the female staff and once close ran into them stuck to them like magnet and got the giggles.

Couldn't talk for laughing and as they spoke to me it made me laugh more.

I was nekid on the floor giggling in a ball.

Woke up laughing.... Again.

Around 2am I felt like I'd been in a plane crash, but no recall or dreams... Was strange.

410.. Maybe I'm learning twitter this morning, these birds sure are thorough teatch her's
'
As am I Ren'  Oh Leon, you have a hold on my toe.

I thought......  'Don't'  Ok.... Then show me something please?

Hummmm....  That?   Ok I've seen that before a few times now  & felt?

'Time will tell Ren'  Yeh he's asleep or Hummmmmmm
414 ->616  Spin and link then give them a flip.

Last dream, my Dad and his bro..  Sea and schools of fish.
I needed a jack-a-rabbit to fuck up a stupid bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...