Wednesday 25 May 2022

Afford

 


404

Dawn & Birds

'Sociable ones or bity bitches?'  lol Inka, I've been well fucking tempered mate.

'Getting there Bitch😈'  TY for keeping me company.

'Come bk to me'  ok

Can you help my dream recall please?

'Not easy Ren, you're behind a firewall atm'

Sounds hot  'We're cooking'  lol ok.....

 

A ford  Afford.  
The car ford logo change to the Iron alchemy sign.
Female, Fe male Iron Lady.

A ford.... The crossing over water / emotion

 

Don't need to part the sea, or make a bridge...  Just find a ford. 

 

 

Crowds of people. Confusing all rammed together.   Lessons like karate and yoga but gated by pay and grading.

Not wanting this others had started to learn there own way.

 

In-between frequencies feeding from the energy. 

This time last year I was on instant... Now long way home.
I'm being shown 'non reaction'  it's like a complete surrender to circumstance.
 
Stupid meds make my connection so fuzzy.
I do recall last year though
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/floating-cubes-and-vaulted-ceilings.html

 

Night before that too where I was part of a shield.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...