Saturday 14 May 2022

Inking, Tapping and Typing

 

Wow..
Amazing dream a shared space I'm in.  Was almost like astral version of here but I was rendering it as a futuristic university style complex.

 

A-head of a game,  we'd hooked the wined up threw religion to sort it on the way.

Was amazing teamwork.
 

There were games, lessons puzzles in a follow on dream that were still rolling,  I'd slept for a few hrs but was soaked with sweat!  Lol to much fluffy onesie and duvet so got up to dry off.


I realised it was imp-ossible for us to not work together in some way as our creation was synchronised it a special way.

 

356 - Dose Can know what is better yet?   'WTF you asking me for?'  lol I wasn't just thinking out loud, Paranoid much?  'Bitch?'  Hahahahah 
 

 

Privacy 
Windows permissions 
R) 
stie Th 
General 
Speech 
Inking & typing personalisation 
Diagnostics & feedback 
Activity history 
use your t) 
dictionary 
When this 
will be clea 
typ•ng sug. 
View your 
Know yc 
Learn how 
Learn more 
Privacy das

 

 

Inking and Typing 😏 I like the sound of that!

 

Hope my other color manic panic hair dye arrives.... I want it clear that the only manic panic is on the outside of me 🤣

 

🍢🍡🍭



No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...