Wednesday 11 May 2022

Hotelier

 

Long dream.  A social space. 

We were trying to get a handle on it.

Only it was strange and changeable.

We couldn't work out which game was rolling every time we got close it changed again.

Hotelier  was taking the bank.  (This was linked to Monopoly)

So I'd headed to the kitchen.

Was laughing with the other staff as we flipped shit.

Seems some fuckers have all the time in the world for playing.  

Armstrong!  The moon, the suite in the half moon... the castle
🤔

 

All the time in the world... 'You got it Ren'  Yeh..  So I see, Why?

'It's what was left'  lol, all right!  'Now?'

You're funny 'Amusing'  Aye, that too.

 

Hotelier... 'Find it mouse'  I'll find the other first.


hotelier (n.) 
"proprietor of a hotel," 1905, from French h6telier 'hotelkeeper," from Old French ostelier, 
hostelier (12c.), from hostel "a lodging" (see hostel). Compare hostler. 
Related entries & more

 

hostler (n.) 
formerly also hosteler, late 14c., "one who tends to horses at an inn, " also, occasionally, "innkeeper," 
from Anglo-French hostiler, Old French ostelier, hostelier "innkeeper; steward in a monastery" (12c., 
Modern French hötelier), from Medieval Latin hostilarius "the monk who entertains guests at a 
monastery, " from hospitale "inn" (see hospital). Compare ostler.

 

Another GG keep her.
 

I've made a life from expected unpredictability and betrayal,

But we trust anyway.

This is the Stockholm syndrome you taught me about? 

'Told you mouse, you are your own teacher'

Lol tru dat.  It's a place hu?

 

Stock Holm..  Live stock, shares... Stocks.. Been in them too!

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/09/stocks-and-markets.html

 

'Yeh, juggle with it my amusable fiend' Not your friend then?

'I don't need to tell you what you are to anything'

Yep, it's why we get on mate.

'So'  Hahaha  Yeh go on.  I'll roll again.

'Knew it!'  New or knew? Is that a past tense of Gno?

'Gno Sis' too much Brah 🤣
'For you mouse?'  😛 Unlikely. 

BTW why did I come in with a Leightly partner? 

Cause you think heavy n dark is funnier. 
pfffff I can't even

'No need to look back Ren, it's all ready in perspective' 
Yeh.. I'll sleep again.

'Good, I'll be waiting' 

 

Oh, Fathers & God fathers... My bro's too.  That's another connection..
 

Stockholm (Swedish: (0 
is the capital and largest city ot Sweden as 
well as the largest urban area in Scandinavia. 
Approximately 980,000 people live in the 
with 1.6 million in the urban 
and 2.4 million in the metropolitan 
The city stretches across fourteen 
islands where Lake Mälaren flows into the 
Baltic Sea. Outside the city to the east, and

Next dream..

Deep out at sea. Far from land, low hazy sun a mist in the lower air.

Inka's awarness was with me but was leaping, showing me various peoples perspectives.
 

I'd considered and told him he'd just have to wait as I started to swim further out, away from the distant shore.

He'd asked me 'Not enough then?'   I'd little to go back over for.

-

Knocking on a door.

We can leave it open for now.

I was on the outside making friends with a racoon.

Other friends were inside watching and waiting.

The raccoon was letting me scratch it's back and sniffing and licking me.
 

😆 This door way was having a part hide too, only it's more of a door way show down!

Oh look, there is the bin men van!!

---

Last year
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/tag-team.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...