Saturday 6 April 2024

What to Bite, What to Chew, and When to Give Back

 


Odd dream,

Was in Croft dreamscape, I had a dentist appointment in the church.  I'd gone to reception and told them I was waiting.... Then wandered off.
I was carrying a wicker chair and with scribble my cat.
I'd gone to see Dave n Sue.
I was outside a big glass door to their house.  Scribble was outside deliberately pissing off their big dogs.
I'd asked her to take my bag inside then considered my cat.
Watching them at the glass door pissing each other off...  I realised I'd not actually seen the dentist only checked in.
Wondering why I was carrying a chair, I picked it up.  
 

 'Re Member Tick-Tock'  Eh?   The thing in the second wiz of OZ?   'Yep...'

Errrrr   ...

Ooooooo!
 

The only free will you have 
here is if you are going to 
surrender or not. 
Everything else is taken 
care of.

 

surrender (v.) 
early 15c., surrendren, in law, "give (something) up to the power or possession of another, " from Old French surrendre "give up, 
deliver over" (13c.), from sur- "over" (see sur- (1)) + rendre "give back" (see render (v.)). 
The reflexive sense of "to give oneself up " (especially as a prisoner) is from 1580s. Related: Surrendered; surrendering. 
Related entries & more

 

'One thing at a TIME REN'   The ticktock?   'Yeh...'  Ok...

https://oz.fandom.com/wiki/Tik-Tok_(Return_to_Oz)  ๐Ÿคฃ

 

Tik-Tok (Return to 
Oz) 
Tik-Tok is a robot who functions as the 
Army of Oz in the movie Return to Oz 
1985. He is based on the character Tik- 
Tok who first appeared in L. Frank 
Baum's Ozma of Oz (1907). 
Role 
In the movie. he is the entire royal army 
SIGN INTO 
EDIT 
Tik-Tok (Return to oz)

 

Oh... Man,   Armies n Handies!   'Armys and Handys'

 

Return where you were before NOW.

lol errr.  This is why the Paris and the French shit?   'Yup Witch, lessons in your spelling' 

 

render (v.) 
late 14c_, rendren, rendre, "'repeat, say again, recite; translate," from Old 
French rendre '"give back; present, yield" (IOC.) and Medieval Latin rendere, 
from Vulgar Latin *rendere; a variant of Latin reddere "give back, return, 
restore," from red- "'back" (see re-) + combining form of dare "to give" (from 
PIE root *do- "to give"). 

 

 



Would a Porpoise know a purpus?  


 

'Spades, Ren....   It would focus on a job it wanted to do'

Scribble is a purr puss ๐Ÿ˜  'And you are a fool ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)' 
Hahah, I enjoyed that round, we can play the next?

 

'You going to bite?'   ;)  Meby with my Jack of spades teeth!  ๐Ÿคฃ

'My Ren Dares'  No shit ;)

 

 


'4D'  Ok...   Lol isn't that Oil?   If you add a WD?

๐Ÿค”  Tick Tock needed oil?   What's WD?  - I now a VP? 

'Something for your one spade tooth to chew'  ๐Ÿคจ

 

I can do this again...   'Mmmm if you're fool enough too ;)' 

Hahahah 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...