Saturday 13 April 2024

Time - Frame - Sis- Stem & who would shove a Shell in a Clock

 

 


Just made this... 
Crossed spoons seem better than crossed swords. 
looks like a wee dragon fly, I'll stick it on my temp alter, see how it goes

 

'Yes, you can chat Ren... While you eat.   I'd prefer it if you took some sleep'
Mmm 
'Please try n listen if I try to cut in'

Like traffic?   'Yeh Ren and we are trying to merge a train full of your shit into a two way lane'
Without me going....   'INSANE'   Ok

I should drink some water 'You are a fisherman's Daughter' 
Mmm I know that...Hu?   Fishermen and Shepherds? 
 'Remeber Bo Peep?' 
Sort a?.
   'You will' Biblical shit?  'Will be if you keep trying to drive'  🤣

 

--

6 June 2012

I can't remeber all mine either but here goes.

I'm living in a old comunity house where I lived for a few years in London.

In the dream, I'm being a real bitch - very horrible to people.

This voice askes me if I want to continue with this.... I tell them yes.

The reply is ok, well we need to split your soul in to two.

Then theres a big POP!

Next bit one of me is in an amazingly beautiful field growing and looking after huge poppies.

Another bit of me is in a massive tenement block, one side of it is nearly all windows, I'm close to the top floor.

I'm a smack addict, I'm also selling it to people who visit me.... I'm completely wired in that part of me.

I got lots of dream messages too but there all sort of fuzzy ..... it was maily the big POP as I split in 2 that stuck in my mind :P

Oddly there was another bit of the dream were I lived underwater making worlds from lego

 

Strange dream at work...   I was there but in Astral. 
Something had been lost was 'Strabillium' to me.   
Jithin was looking for it. 
Was that odd astral place of were I work..
I was looking.
I found it under my rainbow dungarees at the end of the shift.
Was a strange crystal point in grey n black.
Attached to a receiver device by 2 electrodes. 

On waking I realised this was a little like the old name for Antimony
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/water-squirter-weilding-aquarimouse.htmL
....   That night that the internet was changing second by second. 

'Second to what mouse?'  A pair of one's?  'Close enough for now'

 

We are looping bk to here?   'Try not to end up in CELLS this time'   lol ok....

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/bifurcation.html

 

You want to cut in?   'Sleep bitch, for a bit'  Okkk

--
'Just post it here, we are well A Head of A Time frame now'  🤔








Hummm....  Time Frame?   Your not going to frame me for some shit again?  
'Bitch, Is there anything you didn't do?'   lol 🤣  Depends if I'm 1-0 
'Good, have a nap then' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...