Tuesday 16 April 2024

Ludicrous

 


https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/cell-division.html   Humm

-
I just did a thing..  Seemed like an ok idea
๐Ÿคจ  'You can't help your self bitch'  IKR

'It's ok, I would have told you not too'   ๐Ÿ˜†
I took the dead mouse that Star brought me, and buried it by the pond.. And I stuffed a big flower bulb on top...   The soil was nicely dug, and I found a cat shit part way down.
I've put an asterisk of rambling rose I pruned from the May tree arch on top. 
So the plant can grow without more cat crap. 

 

1 Agapanthus africanus Midnight Blue 
plant size No.l 
Bring a cM'temporary 100k to your borders Or patio containers with this 
explosion of trumpet shaped flowers. They create the effect Of firevorks arvd 
guarantee to steal the show in your garden. 
PLANT POSmON 
DEPTH 
Feb-Apr Surrs aartially 
SPACINC 
FLOWERS 
Jul-Sep 
HEICHT

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/stars-and-balance.html  ??

'Sleep, I'll help you weave it'   Ok... Asterix and sos-mix...   You see why people think I'm cray right?  'Aye'  lol

 

 

 

 

X rated...  XX  XY  .. Lol and the KO 

 

This is about the Reality I made with Dot?  And that Halloween... Apothowhatsit of jon  gnostic stuff  'You Know Sis'  lol   'Music, will help you sleep'
 

3rd lock up...  My key Worker was Cosmo Oh!  Shit!  'Eye, Aye'   Fuck 'Yeh Bitch, you got one back for the pin downs n bumshots' 
He wore a Nike t-shirt with 4 of the tick logos  Black, Red, Yellow and Blue...  I knew this was a Saturn's Ring
But he was under the control of the head nurse pink Puma wana be queen bee.

Anyhooo,  Shortly after he got assigned to my case 'Ass Signed' lol....  
He'd been one of many to pin me down... He wasn't unkind just a wall of a man following commands.  
๐Ÿคฃ

Well anyoo, once he was on my case he was off work for a week. 
Came back with one bloodshot eye!  He had something burst in there or something.    (I'd been warned by another guy who knew what I was I AM in danger and he showed me a missing eye) 
 

'Aye Eye'  But I didn't do anything!!   'You sure?'  Don't think so, he helped me write my care plan to get out  Cosmo??

 

'You could have just swallowed their pills bitch?'  lol  I was making bitter cold fuck-0ff-y out of Nescafรฉ coffee. ๐Ÿคฃ
'Witch, you were weaving crazy shit with any crap you could get your hands on while cackling your head off'  ๐Ÿ™„

 

Oh yeh, it wasn't NHS 'They footed the BILL'  Hummmm   Bill?

How did the ugly ducking end up with the ducks??  'Swan'  Swan pubs?  Swan vestas? 
All the swans in the UK are the property of the crown?   'Meby someone wanted to smuggle ONE out'  Eh??

 

The hospital was Cygnet I stayed in 2 of their places...

'Birds and Bees'  Bees Knees?  What dose that term even mean?

Where did it come from??

 

 

Cuckoo -  Oh Cuckoos nest  but they don't have one, they lay in other nests.
My Mam hid me under an Alter / Altar   'You Re-birthed via a cuckoos nest'?

 

'You're fucking crazy & Maid a nest'  Humm first trip, that was lol.. Oh I made a dragons nest of beanbags in the 136 suite and rebirthed myself there, while reading the book... You were there too!!

Humm Shirley's funeral?  All the odd devil references on the media I tidied in her house after she went into hospital.
Also her funeral was the oddest I've ever been too, vicar talking about her being God's bride and walking down the aisle
 

 

Was really wyrd..

Hummmm 'Line stop?'  Aye, for now.

 

Why would my family agree to this?!?!? 

'๐Ÿ˜ˆ Meby cause they were sick of you being a brat that messes with everyone's shit?'  ๐Ÿคฃ Hahah that is quite possible!
I'm not sure it's working! 
'We're not done yet'  Hahaha fuck 

UL from bed, will at least give your body a-rest Arrest -  Oh fuck, INKA?   'Yep Ren, you FUCKED shit up good!' Hahaha  suppose I did hu?  'It's ok, I egged you on' lol eggs?  So bee's 

'Bugs have eggs too'

 

I did stuff with the best of intentions 'Path to hell is paved with those'  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

 

All the medicine and drug stuff too? 'Ren there isn't much you didn't do!'  Yeh... It's why I couldn't stop laughing!   'You are very wickid Ren'  I'm sorry ok, it was just funny.....  Why the FUCK would anyone make something as ludicrous at me!!

 

 

'No ONE in their RIGHT mind would'  ๐Ÿค”  lol, this is possibly why you shouldn't head fuck yourself  ๐Ÿ˜†   Humm Left feild?  Is this the Sol-Dice football match I challenged the guys too?   

Why is the ball now a square earth with Dots?  'Don't ask me Bitch, you dream this shit up!'  ๐Ÿคฃ

 

Hummm  Nestles??  Nest Lays?  'Oh ffs Ren,  enough for now.  Go see your Dad'.  Lol..  Ok 14.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...