Saturday 15 January 2022

On the Run


Very cool dream in my main dream area which is wyrd atm.   Futuristic and very built up.

I was on the run with a guy I'd been teaming with he was from a rival organisation.

 

We were cybernetically enhanced and he'd disabled his empathic subroutines to torcher someone for info.

We had the info we need and had shared it with eachother going rouge to our factions together and trying to escape.
Everything looked amazing, stuff like spaceships where we were getting info but then down on my main dream area other worldly ramshackle stuff too.
A floating dock area with boat houses and make shift buildings on floating piers.
It was were the quarry pond is but the geology was different and it was a haven for boats and live in houses connected to the sea by a channel we were running over the wet sand and along the floating docks with people yelling at us for shoving them out of the way... But we were being chased.

We climbed to the top of the cliffs using the buildings roofs and ropes and then parted ways to optimise out chance of one of us escaping.
He ran inland towards were my roundhouse is located and I'd continued south sticking to the shore line.
It reminded me of that epic chase threw miles of woodland.

 

It had taken me a while to work out where I'd been dreaming as the dream was so cool and real I was quite disorientated.

I recalled that I'd wanted to go back to my main dream space and was in the hunters room with Kaylo and Loci but I was very much the hunted.
 

Inka and Darth D joined us to, we'd gone lower underground into the cavern filled with bones.   Inka told me that could be dragon me's treasure I could guard the recall and memories of all the other dreams and probable lives we had all had together.

In another dream Inka and I were subcontracting as spies also in my main dream area up to Newcastle.. but all-over the UK.  We'd gone to Ireland too and their was something about the gems Amethyst and Ruby I think it was the colour of the light they let threw them.
This dream was also futuristic and lots of fun. :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...