Sunday 30 January 2022

Lazy Dreaming

Relaxing night, was just comfy and so sleepy.
After a while started dreaming with Darth Dad and Inka.  It was strange though.

I was laying on a checker floor and their were 2 of everything like 2 over lays.

2 of me and 2 of DarthDad I think only one Inka though.
I was being shown haw different games were made.
It was odd as all around was just black, I've been on checked bords before but they were like floors... This was just a floaty void one.  
We'd made the checks by making stripes first then duplicating ourselves, I wasn't playing I was dreaming threw the designs of 2 player games.

I'd been dreaming with Em again too, back in Sheila's dream house but she wasn't there.
Instead I was with Em and her family and we were moving out.
Her parents were there waiting and in the dream they were my parents too.


Her dad would drive but I had so much crap to pack. 

Em had sorted hers but I was packing for Zak and me and we had generations of stuff.  I didn't even want it, but was aware I couldn't leave it there.

I was pretty sure it wouldn't fit in one vehicle either so I'd need to arrange alternative pick up.  I was thinking of sending some of it south to collect later.  
It all needed to go north.

I was aware of my room in my main dream space too, it was how I'd had it when I was about 11 or 12 years old. 

Oddly Inka was in the dream too.  Just sitting round on stuff smoking and making sarcastic comments.   I was procrastinating badly about packing cause it was so much unwanted crap that I didn't know what to do with.
 

Oh yeh he kept chucking newspapers at me with headlines on of things he'd told me.
Also kept tripping me up!   He dose this sometimes if I try to go astral and it wakes me back up with a jump.  He wanted me to just stay in the crews hubs and was around too.
I don't know why but it was relaxing anyhow.

Him and Dd were showing me game designing but starting simple with 2 player stuff.

 

In one dream I'd been in a strange city, I'd past a news agents and glancing at the headlines I could hear Inka laughing. 
I'd gone to cross a road and for some reason sat down.

A massive yellow and black vehicle full of tarmac is heading straight at me - I recall thinking 'Oh shit! I'm about to get flattened'  but it managed to swerve and miss me.  I recall thinking bet I'm now on that drivers shit list 😶

 

Inka told me we were to visit Poseidon too I was to lazy so he jumped us there. 
Leon was with him and I was laying between them with my feet on one and head on the other I was swapping round feeling the different energy flow and they were telling me that we could act as elemental aspects too, a kind of dream alchemy.  Leon was being fire and Poseidon water..  Inka could be earth. 
I recalled back in 2016 a long dream where I'd integrated elements in a certain order.

Water was to be last as it would have been to painful to learn the shit I needed too if I was overly emotional.
'You needed a wider perspective Ren and many ways of grounding and not exploding!'  lol kk

While I'd had a dream with them I was in a kitchen.   It was back with another Leon I used to work with had a daughter with the same name, almost the same age lived in the mirrored house opersit us. 
I was supposed to be waiting tables but I was just lurking in the back faffing with the coffee maker.
I'd filled it with tea or something with green leaves.  He was annoyed as he's wanted coffee and I was trying to sort and clean the equipment back out.

There was a big machine I'd never seen before either.  Made of cast metal industrial in nature, felt like it was for a kind of meat processing but It was filled with leaves too... 

I think that was also my fault. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...